All players who access any 1up Clan server are subject to the following rules and conditions. By entering any of our servers you agree that you have read,
understood, and will conduct yourself in a manner which is in compliance with these rules. Failure to read these rules is no excuse for not following them
so please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the rules for all 1up servers as failure to do so may lead to you being banned from our servers and/or website
- Cheating. No cheating of any kind will be tolerated. 1up bans hackers and cheaters for life.
- Obscenities. Foul language and trash talk is allowed, but only to a certain extent. The amount of foul language and trash that will be permitted at any given time will be decided by the attending server (duty) Admin.
- Racsim/Sexism. Racist and sexist language is not permitted.
- Spawn Camping. Spawn camping is allowed. 1up cannot possibly kick or ban every person that spawn camps. 1up dislikes spawn camping, but please do not complain about it.
- Spam. Do not spam vote or spam chat.
- Exclusivity. Do not come in and represent yourself to be a 1up Admin or a 1up Clan Member, nor act like you can control a 1up server. Server Admins are in charge; you are not. Even if in your opinion 1up is doing something wrong, it is not your problem, you are not paying for 1up servers; it is not your server. 1up does not mind people helping out, but do not try to take over.
- Team Kills. On servers with friendly fire enabled, excessive team killing is not permitted. The server will kick you off automatically, but if you return and continue to excessively team kill, 1up may impose ban you. If you feel like screwing around and team killing, do it on your own server please.
- General. Have fun. Just play the game, and do not make things complicated for everyone.
- Contact. If you have an issue on a 1up server, whatever it may be, please contact an Admin.
- Consent. Participation on a 1up server is a privilege, not a right. By joining a 1up server you provide 1up an ip address for play and agree to fully comply with the terms for player participation. You understand, consent and acknowledge that 1up may investigate any cheating allegation or hacking complaint lodged against you. You understand, agree and acknowledge that 1up may take video demos; 1up may preliminary kick you from the server; 1up may place a temporary ban while the cheating allegation or hacking complaint is fully reviewed and/or put to a 1up Clan majority vote.
- Respect. Do not be disrespectful to any 1up Clan Admins or Members. If you are disrespectful to an Admin or a Member (even if you are a Member), you may be slapped, muted, kicked, banned or subjected to other punishments.
Server Rule 3 (Racism/Sexism) is intended to prohibit sexism, racial and ethnic discrimination, the use of offensive keywords as player names, or the use of derogatory language to discriminate, disparage, or incite others to discriminate or disparage against a class or group of people, whether because of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, infirmity, social status, or ethnicity. Further, the general rule shall extend to discrimination or disparagement on the basis of association of parties. Subject to clan review, it is for the Duty Admin to judge in his or her own discretion whether a player is in breach of this rule.
You understand that these rules may be amended at any time without notice to you, and it is your sole responsibility and not that of any 1up Clan Member, to ensure you are aware of and in compliance with the rules as they are amended.