News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Okay I got a racial one. (not racist in the bad sense)  (Read 3765 times)

Offline kamikaze

• Since: 08/02/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Okay so I was walking to class the other day and this "gangster" kid was walking behind me and he said to me "move cracker" so I turned to him and said "shut the **** up n*****"

Is it okay for other races to be racists towards white people but not back? What is this? I hear of people getting in trouble at school for saying the N word or other racial terms but no blacks/natives/hispanics get in trouble for being EXTREMELY racists towards whites? I want to know your thoughts on this.

P.S. I'm not racist, I just hate all races equally xD j/k but ya I'm not racist.
Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
And if you want to be free, be free
'cause there's a million things to be
You know that there are

And if you want to live high, live high
And if you want to live low, live low
'cause there's a million ways to go
You know that there are

Offline bearcat

• jewgasm
  • Since: 02/01/2010
    • Youtube's channel
Okay so I was walking to class the other day and this "gangster" kid was walking behind me and he said to me "move cracker" so I turned to him and said "shut the **** up n*****"

Is it okay for other races to be racists towards white people but not back? What is this? I hear of people getting in trouble at school for saying the N word or other racial terms but no blacks/natives/hispanics get in trouble for being EXTREMELY racists towards whites? I want to know your thoughts on this.

P.S. I'm not racist, I just hate all races equally xD j/k but ya I'm not racist.

lol be ready to get your a** kicked if you go around calling people n*****s for any reason I don't care if they make 1 million racist jokes to you...you can't call them that unless you are ready to get shot

it isn't a question of right and wrong it is a fact of how society views the use of those words

[L33Kd]Rena Ryuugu

Re: Okay I got a racial one. (not racist in the bad sense)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 04:13:42 PM »

lol be ready to get your a** kicked if you go around calling people n*****s for any reason I don't care if they make 1 million racist jokes to you...you can't call them that unless you are ready to get shot

it isn't a question of right and wrong it is a fact of how society views the use of those words

That was equally racist to say that you'll get a cap in your ass for saying n***er at all. :P

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
There is a shocking double-standard today when it comes to people of different ethnic backgrounds.  Believe me.  I've been called a cracker, a b*tch, even a n***er by black people.  All of those were meant to be derogatory when they were said to me.  But I've also witnessed black folks calling each other n***ers in a joking manner.  Why can't I say certain things without having all hell break loose?  Those same people can say stuff to me all day long and I'm just supposed to take it.  I can't even say anything in a joking manner simply because I'm a different color than they are. 

News flash: I wasn't the one who mistreated you.  Hell, my parents and grandparents weren't either.  The civil rights movement was not fought for so that people of "minority" standing could receive special treatment.  Rather, the civil rights movement was fought to enable equality.  Back then, black folks just wanted the same shot at life that every other American gets.  They didn't want any special treatment, but now the ACLU and other vocal organizations have made it their mission to convince everyone in America that color matters and that people of certain specific backgrounds deserve special treatment.  Why? 

My ancestors were oppressed big time.  Why doesn't that count?  I have American Indian, French, German and English.  Talk about oppression.  Talk about being treated like sh*t.  Look at my history.  But because I'm white, it doesn't matter.

My census form came in the mail a while back.  Know what the choices for race were?  I once again had to be lumped into the category of "White".  How stupid.  I know a guy who checked "Other" and then wrote in "American".  I wish I would have done the same thing, because in reality, thats what I am.

Bottom line is that we should all recognize each other as what we are: Americans.  Here, there should not be any group of people more worthy than another.  Any citizen who loves this country should be united with his fellow humans who feel the same way, no matter what color they are. 

Don't forget your background.  Its part of you.  But don't live in the past either.  We're all the same, and we should be treated as such.  Remember, there is only one race: the Human Race.  Skin pigmentation doesn't effect that.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline JynX

• Since: 15/04/2010
Im not racist either.. But did you ever notice that after they got their entire freedom or w.e that there are gangs, and then white people try to be like them. LOL I mean, not all are bad. But some blacks are bad enough that it scares me just to stand by a black guy who looks gangster. Or at the mall, I saw a guy with a turban on. or w.e you call em. I seriously thought he was there to blow the place up. Turns out he was just having lunch with his other buddies :P

Offline bearcat

• jewgasm
  • Since: 02/01/2010
    • Youtube's channel

That was equally racist to say that you'll get a cap in your ass for saying n***er at all. :P

...not my point all I said was if you go around in life calling people n***ers you will eventually get hurt over it just a fact

Offline kamikaze

Well maybe I should go around beatin the crap out of people for saying cracker or wonder bread.... Sounds fair to me.

You know that there are

You know that there are

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
I like wonder bread.  :o

How bout people just don't call anyone names?  I think that would be best, but highly unlikely.   It's wrong either way. 

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    • Youtube's channel
I like how they try to say Cracker reffers to zesta yet cracker was a derogatory term back in the day to reffer to whip crackers lol

And when you take a handfull of the population and you find that there are more colored ppl than whites you have to realize  that the minority is now you :P

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

SnKCoffeeBlacks

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 06:47:05 PM »
I don't really mind  "ethnics"

Its the Canadians I worry about.

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »
And when you take a handfull of the population and you find that there are more colored ppl than whites you have to realize  that the minority is now you :P

True.  But my point is that we all have equal opportunity.  Now lets act like it.  We are equal.  There are no minorities.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline kamikaze

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 08:51:56 PM »
I know what you're saying maddog. Rum, I am a minority because there is only ONE of me. Everyone is a minority in themselves and have equal opportunities. Black people or Mexicans only say "the white man is holding us down" because they are fricken lazy. They fall into the stereo-type so they need to stop complaining.

I TOO hate how white kids are trying to act gangster because it's "cool." Whats with all the ****ty conformity? What makes you think you need to act a certain way or dress a certain way. PLUS the other side of that is all of the gothic kids that DON'T want to conform but all dress exactly alike with their black clothing goth music and nail polish. What the **** MAN seriously? Why can't people just be who the F*** they are and leave it at that. But NO we feel the need to make fun of people because they are different than the "normal" of today.
You know that there are

You know that there are

Offline Casper

• Can't shoot what you cant see :D
  • Since: 23/04/2010
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 06:18:27 AM »
I don't really mind  "ethnics"

Its the Canadians I worry about.
:D :D :D

Offline JynX

• Since: 15/04/2010
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 07:36:15 AM »
I always get asked if I'm from Canada ):

Offline kamikaze

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »
I like Canada xD
You know that there are

You know that there are