Gaming > Urban Terror

Error 1324, folder contains an invalid character

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ratt2[1up]:
lol  ;) I know steam isn't a game
and I am trying to install it on my new computer and it won t let  me open the installer  :'(
and I tried the steam fix $#it sisnt work  >:(

DoLT*[1up]:

--- Quote from: UncleSam[1up] on April 10, 2013, 08:11:05 PM ---I think you should try reinstalling the game.  I got this problem when playing urt (4.2 older versions) and it was because of a corrupt download.  Just try reinstalling.

--- End quote ---

I was replying to this ratt

RonaldLee[1up]:
Maybe you don't have permissions or something. Try right clicking the .exe installer and selecting the "run as administrator" option.

Delete the messed up installs. Run a registry cleaner. Then try to install again but not into the x86 folder.

Ratt2[1up]:

--- Quote from: DoLT*[1up] on April 11, 2013, 02:32:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: UncleSam[1up] on April 10, 2013, 08:11:05 PM ---I think you should try reinstalling the game.  I got this problem when playing urt (4.2 older versions) and it was because of a corrupt download.  Just try reinstalling.

--- End quote ---

I was replying to this ratt

--- End quote ---
lol it was utr to u dolt :p
@ ron did that one already it didn't work either I am stuck on this problem the only reason I want it is to install killing floor back on but I cant get steam to work on it :[
I haven't been able to open the installer before it open it gives me the 1324 error

Ratt2[1up]:
 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version