News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Losing Euro's, weapons, and gear.  (Read 846 times)

Offline Cope57[1up]

• adept GIMP user
  • *[1up] Dev Team
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • INTJ
  • Since: 03/10/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Losing Euro's, weapons, and gear.
« on: September 10, 2013, 01:42:19 AM »
Just thought I would share a post that I did on the aeriagames forum.

Quote from: Cope57 from the A.V.A. aeriagames forum
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I did have about 24,483 euro's before the update on the 3rd of September from saving a couple weeks to get another weapon.  Now that I have played every day since the update, I no longer have enough money to even repair my current weapons or gear.

Have bonuses and the euro's become smaller, or has the price to repair items increased?  You would think that one would increase their items from playing, not lose them.

I now use the G3 for my main rifle since I can no longer afford to use any other weapon.  I have sold weapons so that I could repair others.

I now have five weapons left, when I did have eight, and now only have 18 euro's.  How can one get ahead when repairs are costing more than the bonuses?

This could also be a strategy from Aeria Games to force people to use real money instead of in game euro's to purchase items.  If I lose all my items, and end up with the same weapons as when I started, I will be looking for another game to spend my time on.

I wonder how many others are going through the same thing?
- - - - - - - - - -

Another thing I would like to bring up is the AI difficulty.
Easy seems easy, Normal seems Extreme.  Is there no other options coming soon like;

Easy = easy
Normal = average
Hard = difficult, but not impossible
Extreme = Impossible without good teamwork.

Right now, Easy can pretty much be beat with one person, and normal... just seems impossible.
I have seen bots shoot and kill without even turning to look at you.  If they were people they would be getting banned for wallhax and aimbots.  Yes, I do realize they need some form of protocols, but it now stands as extremely unrealistic for Normal bots to play the way they do.  Do the developers even test the patches before implementing them, or do they just go on the input of the players?

The patches on the 4th may have fixed a lot of hacker issues, but as for the bonuses, weapons, and gear, I am almost down to nothing.  The bots should have more steps in difficulty instead of easy and extreme.

Sorry to sound so negative, but this is what I have seen so far.

Computers do not have problems, they have users

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Losing Euro's, weapons, and gear.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 10:23:31 AM »
well, you bring up alot of good points. Unfortunately your bringing up good points for a horribly broken game whose odds of surviving a full year are fairly slim given their player base. AC had more players and look what happened to them. I think what it boils down to is that because they are making so little money, the amount of resources put into the game are minimal. This means that they need to produce the results, without the manpower to do it. Dangerous thing to do and is usually only done what a Dev knows the game is dying, but is trying to keep it alive just long enough to push out their next product. Thats what i think is happening when i look at how they are acting.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.