News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ban
General Discussion / Re: R.I.P. "bearcat" (Fredrick Weaver)
« Last post by sw00n on April 04, 2023, 06:02:41 AM »
 Bearcat was the reason I had bought a Logitech G9x back in the day.
It was the mouse he used. R.I.P 🙏
General Discussion / Re: [1up] Life Update
« Last post by sw00n on April 04, 2023, 05:32:59 AM »
Hello everyone,

I't s been a while. I hope some of you still remember me. My real name is Sebastian I'm currently 28 years old now, I live in Chile, I applied to 1up on the golden days, I believe i was around 16 at the time.

I still remember having so much fun on vent playing urt on these days, I made some really good friends and had great nights playing until it was late. I finished college what would you guys call advertising and marketing, I currently work as an analyst on a medical company called BD. I't s a desktop job and I work from home which I really enjoy. I also got married a year ago and we currently have two playful kittens.

Life is been good on my side a lot of hard work which has kept me away from gaming on the last 5 years, we bought our first apartment this year with my wife so we are really happy.

If some of you guys come to Chile make sure to let me know. I'll be traveling to New York on November this year in case any of you wants to have a drink.

Also what are you guys playing lately? maybe we can play a few matches.

My best wishes to all.

CuttyFlam

CUTTYY!!!! I remember you lol

I?m happy you?re doing good. You were one of my favorite people to play with lol I joined  1up around 16 years old  too 🤔 I just turned 29 in February lol we?re old asf now.

I have two kids (a boy and a girl). My daughter is 4 and my son turns two in June. I?m an audio engineer and I own a business located in Moreno Valley, Ca

Every other year, when I?m up late scrolling.. I randomly check on the 1up website lol we use to all be so close even though we had never met one another in person.

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing good. Always a [1up] - sw00n
« Last post by J-Squared[1up] on December 07, 2022, 03:24:52 PM »
Just got back from helping my buddy with a week long elk hunt, both cow and bull. He harvested both, I kept the organs and will split the meat with him. Tasty tasty elk. I should be able to draw for the same hunt next year, so hoping to get my own.
« Last post by MrSkeltal[1up] on December 06, 2022, 11:23:28 AM »
Hey it's almost 2023.. and I'm almost 40.  Wooo..  :yawn:

Hope everyone is doing well.
Urban Terror / Re: Urban Terror is not dead
« Last post by Mr.Smith on November 09, 2022, 07:14:49 AM »
Hi guys who is steel be fan to urban terror, some one of the all community?
« Last post by Cope57[1up] on August 11, 2022, 11:30:27 AM »
I am still around. Mostly been riding my motorcycle, making logo's, graphic's, intro's, outtro's, and crappy YouTube videos, and playing War Thunder.
« Last post by CuttyFlam[1up] on July 06, 2022, 07:06:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

I't s been a while. I hope some of you still remember me. My real name is Sebastian I'm currently 28 years old now, I live in Chile, I applied to 1up on the golden days, I believe i was around 16 at the time.

I still remember having so much fun on vent playing urt on these days, I made some really good friends and had great nights playing until it was late. I finished college what would you guys call advertising and marketing, I currently work as an analyst on a medical company called BD. I't s a desktop job and I work from home which I really enjoy. I also got married a year ago and we currently have two playful kittens.

Life is been good on my side a lot of hard work which has kept me away from gaming on the last 5 years, we bought our first apartment this year with my wife so we are really happy.

If some of you guys come to Chile make sure to let me know. I'll be traveling to New York on November this year in case any of you wants to have a drink.

Also what are you guys playing lately? maybe we can play a few matches.

My best wishes to all.

CuttyFlam
General Discussion / Re: [RIP] Whitedog57
« Last post by Cope57[1up] on October 27, 2021, 01:47:57 PM »
I am going to say this must be a typo "January 21, 2022"

If the date was January 21, 2021 I can say condolences, he will be missed by those that knew him well.
Urban Terror / Re: Hello 1up Clan :)
« Last post by ZenBy on May 24, 2021, 03:56:22 PM »
Thank you so much for the info Jsquared :3
I already entered the discord server
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10