News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [1up] Vs *SyS  (Read 1580 times)

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[1up] Vs *SyS
« on: January 02, 2011, 07:10:02 PM »
I joined in the second match. Here's the screenshot of the result, Eddie or Killer will have to supply the first rounds' scoreboard, although they inform me that they won. 8)

Slight issue with *SyS|Mozart screaming hacks at Eddie "hope 1up throw you out" etc etc but the rest of them just got on with the scrim. GGs all and GJ 1ups! 8)

[attachment no longer available]

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline EddieLee

• Since: 20/10/2010
Re: [1up] Vs *SyS
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 09:15:24 PM »
to my knowledge there was only 1 map played, the second map they just left, Venom was about to play with us but at the start he couldnt make it... heres my demo anyway:

[attachment no longer available]
I like to quit important things. --Eddie

Offline Venom

• Since: 09/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:59:09 PM »
owned.....
EX 1UP

Offline KD197

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »
Cool nice one Eddie, I get to see my 3v1 clutch 8) although it isn't actually as impressive as I thought it was :P Mainly because I was sh*tting bricks like I always do when put under pressure but after that I think I got into the rhythm and realised we could easily beat them if we played smart, and I chilled out enough to make the shots.
Eddie I noticed you sometimes take a few shots then run off to flank, good plan man, I usually stand and fight and get hammered LOL.
It was kinda weird seeing myself running around in front of you though, my movements looked kinda nooby :-\

I definitely think Quakes' plan of no secondary works well though, I think I only pulled my sidearm a few times but having a kevlar and helmet saved me a lot.

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline EddieLee

• Since: 20/10/2010
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:05:04 PM »
My game was below my past scrim, i was really nervious this time, i dont know why, freaking aim was shaking all over the place -_-, still had fun :)

8)
I like to quit important things. --Eddie

Offline Venom

• Since: 09/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »
My game was below my past scrim, i was really nervious this time, i dont know why, freaking aim was shaking all over the place -_-, still had fun :)

8)

cuz i wasnt there to touch u....
EX 1UP

Offline KD197

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 06:54:13 PM »

8)
And there was me trying mah best... only got 2 more kills :'( You're too much of a beast with an AK Eddie...