News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: War vs #mG` [ClanBase]  (Read 1176 times)

Kyuss

War vs #mG` [ClanBase]
« on: April 21, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »
Hi, I'm the #mG` wa.

I post here because I hate CB's retarded interface, and as it looks like you've got no IRC chan either, I decided to use this forum.
We can't play on the date you proposed us, because in France it's 3:30 in the morning :omg:
So I suggest either Friday or Saturday next week, at up to 11pm french time (5pm east american time).

Concerning the server, ours should be up and running next week but it's not guaranteed.
Anyway, I suggest each team plays its map on its server because the ping difference would give too big an advantage if both maps were to be played on the same serv. I'll provide you with the IP and pass as soon as possible.

In case of a problem you can contact me on IRC (#mg-team @Quakenet), on our mumble (h1.mumblegratuit.net:43370), or mail me (matthias.percelay@neuf.fr).

One last note : If I'm not here you can contact my mates (especially spilman and porthos), but most of them fail at english, so don't expect much from them unless you understand french. :P

Kyuss

Re: War vs #mG` [ClanBase]
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 04:07:57 PM »
Ok so I got no answers in 2 weeks...

If you don't give me a date to schedule the match that is playable from the european side, we will be expecting you on Sunday at 22:00 CET on our server, for which you can get the IP and pass on IRC (#mg-team @qnet).
Note that this is extremely annoying for us and that I will ask the admins to move the forced match to another day and time. Naturally, if the league admins accept, I will give you notice of the change, but as it seems you don't give a **** about clanbase, it will be made so it suits MY team.

Offline Biohazard

• Hazardous Productions In The Making
  • Lies Feed the Demons, Love Feeds the Angels.
  • Since: 18/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 04:29:33 PM »
I know you must be angry, and I wish I could compete, but I am not part of this clan base competition.

I think it is very rude that no one has responded to this yet, especially fpc members.
You pray for less idiots, but you get more.
You pray for love, you get hate.
You pray for power, you get shot.

Biohazard: C. Moore
RenaRyuuguu: See more what?
Biohazard: C. Moore Hax

Offline smiley

• Troll
  • Restricted
  • Troll
  • Since: 11/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »
Im so sorry about this. i seriously did not see this post before, for that i apologize. i'll notify the other fpc leader of this so he can go to your mumble and settle this. i unfortunetly cant do it because im currently without a computer, but do expect a reply from the other leader *FpC*bearcat either today or tomorrow. again i apologize.

Offline bearcat

• jewgasm
  • Since: 02/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 04:49:26 PM »
Hi,

I am really sorry I didn't even see this :/. We can play this Saturday, May 8th at 4pm eastern. I apologize again for your wait.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:06:36 PM by *FpC*bearcat[1up] »

Kyuss

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 05:16:53 PM »
Ok so I talked to bearcat  this evening and we agreed on saturday at 4 pm eastern time, playing one map on each server. I'll notify pechnet on IRC and send our server's IP as soon as I get the server admin to stop rebooting and changing the port and password.

I'll post again when pechnet does his job and updates the clanbase site.

EDIT : Done, war set on cb's site. gl & hf everyone
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 05:41:09 PM by Kyuss »