News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 2031 times)

Offline April

• Since: 16/01/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Please help!
« on: August 02, 2012, 03:50:55 AM »
Hey 1up! Its very rare that I give up on school tasks but, I just can't seem to get the meaning of Wildstylez - A Complex Situation lyrics. I tried really hard the past week but, it does not make sense to me. In addition this is worth 30% of my grade! Lyrics are bellow. If anybody could pitch in there opinion on the meaning I would be very great full! Thankyou  :) - April

The orbital motions of the planets define
The uniform measure, the ephemeris time
And I try to make time with the Gods at Godspeed
Cause time waits for no man, indeed

It's about time

Time being a universal spell
Time healing, time leading to the proper moment
Promising good times when times are hard
Like the good old days0

It's about time

Trails of blood on slices of trees
The wounded bird signs the time on sheets
Indicating meters for beats
Written as a fraction of a complex equation
A complex situation

It's about time

The orbital motions of the planets define
The uniform measure, the ephemeris time
And I try to make time with the Gods at Godspeed
Cause time waits for no man, indeed

It's about time

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Please help!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 05:57:00 AM »

Orbital motions = movement of the planets over time representing the passing of time such as sunrise, sunset.

Making time with the gods at godspeed, Living in the moment.

Time healing time leading to the proper moment, Promising good times when times are hard like the good old days. Fond memories of a past or at least memories of a past where things eventually got better when things were bad.

"The planets define
It is the time
To live in the moment
Cause time never sleeps."

I would say this is a moment this person has been waiting for for a long time knowing that it would come based on past memories and experiences realizing that he is living in the moment second by second until his cathartic moment saves him from whatever mundane experience he is having so that he may be saved from it. His response to this is that the planets show that the time has come for this moment to come and it has so, "It's about time."

That is my take on it.

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:07:42 AM by RedRumOnE »

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline April

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 06:08:51 AM »
OMG thanks Red ^^ you really got an art for this lol

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 06:11:09 AM »
OMG thanks Red ^^ you really got an art for this lol

Np, glad I could help.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline SeSko

• Since: 13/07/2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 06:53:06 AM »
Wildstylez - A Complex Situation
PART 1 : The first part talks about how the planets moves are determined , the  uniform scale, and the ephemeris for the time , they are determined and the time is going on and the person who is talking here is trying to live the moment  cause time just keep going on time. Actually it’s about the time to start living the moment.

Part 2 : Now time is like a global wave that is going to make a change good times are coming after the old hard days he’s actually promising good times when times are hard like the good old days and that person that is saying all this stuff  says again and again that it’s about time.

Part3 : That person talks about a complicated situation those hard times are like a part from a fraction of a complex equation it’s a likening that hard time like a part of complex equation all those tough words the blood on slices of trees all of those are signs of that hard time but he is almost there  ”Indicating meters for beats”.

Part 4  : Says again it’s time to live the moment after a hard times to live it in a good way he has been waiting for this a long time knowing that it will be based on the past memories those hard and sad memories the old hard times it’s time to live the moment he knew it from the planets that showed him that time doesn’t stop SO he says again it’s about time to live the moment.
Name : April
Grade:

Offline April

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 07:16:41 AM »
Wow thanks Sesko! You sure went all out lol thankyou so much! If you ever need something remember, I owe you one  ;)