News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: About the members..  (Read 40801 times)

Rotterdam

Re: About the members..
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 11:20:22 PM »
lol yeah, Im having a break for a year now, almost did it 3 years, Gonna work out for a year, and get back to muay thai :D hehe

Offline Blackdaz

• warning: watch ur back.
  • Since: 18/07/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 11:42:55 PM »
uhhh.i'm 14 and i think tht'z all tht bio likez bout me  ;) ;) ;) ;)jkin'. i'm blackdaz. call me "black/BD/daz" but juz don't call me "az"(A-Z is aiight).i'm applying for 1up. i'm a texan living in thailand. i'm staying in da states for the summer, goin' back in aug 4th. i'm da only kid in da family :-\. i have a reddish/black hair. my hair use to be long and emo but i cut it short this summer :o :o :o. i'm single and happy tht way for now :P :P :P :P. got all the time in da world, almost. i am currently in california and will be until da 31st. i am 5'6. i am a adidas fan.my uncle is da adidas manager in thailand, want a discount there contact me ;D ;D.  my fav color is black and white ;D ;D. i am quiet shy :-\. i am fwendly to ppl i trust :D :D and life threatening to ppl i don't >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(. i have been to target practicing b4. i do a lil' thaiboxing. my bday is dec 12. my family are a mac user family. i have a dog name hero :-* :-*. he is da cutest lil' devil dog in da world. he is a yorkie. looks like me. :P :P. i'd rather not give out my name yet for safety precaution. i'd like to knw u guys more.
anymore questions call 911 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

the clozer you get to light.the greater your shadow becomes.
i am your shadow. beware.

Rotterdam

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »
sounds good, lol @ all the smileys :P

Offline Biohazard

• Hazardous Productions In The Making
  • Lies Feed the Demons, Love Feeds the Angels.
  • Since: 18/03/2009
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 08:01:23 AM »
uhhh.i'm 14 and i think tht'z all tht bio likez bout me  ;) ;) ;) ;)jkin'.

ur right...JK i think ur kinda funny and a big player might be nice to see back. also, ur from "thailand livin in the states" ;)
You pray for less idiots, but you get more.
You pray for love, you get hate.
You pray for power, you get shot.

Biohazard: C. Moore
RenaRyuuguu: See more what?
Biohazard: C. Moore Hax

[L33Kd]Rena Ryuugu

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 09:55:59 PM »
Hey guys!~ I know you all don't really know a whole lot about me, other than that I tend to say nya alot, nya! And I like to act personality wise like the girl in a certain anime for a lot of reasons, so here's what I'll explain!~

I'm actually sixteen now, but I'm in the same grade as Bio because I was born in the summer of '93 and my mom decided I'd be better off older in the school than younger than my classmates...even so, I'm waiting until my junior year to drive, nya. I do pretty well in school and have a good bit of friends that I care about a lot! Even if they don't take me very seriously...

I don't really live in Japan or anywhere like Hinamizawa, as I go to school with Bio! Duuh! I'm about an average teenage guy's height...which is actually taller than a lot of girls around here. I don't really wanna let out my real name, 'cuz people sometimes actually end up calling me Rena in real life! No joke, nya!  :o

Anyway, I live in a small neighborhood and don't get out much, and I ride a bus to school in town. I do get exercise by going out and running around though. I emphasize RUNNING here, not jogging or power walking.  ;)

I really really love the anime When They Cry, and it's the only anime or cartoon I'll really ever watch anymore, nya. I won't tell you a whole bunch about it, but the basics is it's a psychological horror with the same time and place but in numerous different scenarios of it. I love it so much because I almost want to take out a few months of my life to live in a place just like the one in the show. I pretty much fell in love with the character Rena because I'm so similar to her, for both better and worse. I just hope you all don't have to see the worse.  ;) Though even when I do get really fumed, no one will take me seriously because I look so weak, nya.

Okay, I'll sum up the rest real quick! I love video games! FPS's are my third favorite kind! I love punk rock, alternative, and metal! I'm going to try to learn to play guitar! O-KAY, nya!

easterndeath

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 12:19:48 PM »
hello": easterndeath here better known as mike i started playin shooters with rainbow six with my father in law. i got every rainbow six there ever was, then moved on to the quake 3 witch i liked the rockt launcher graphics also , from there i played soldier of fortune 1 / 2 then i was browsein the net and came across urban terror got to be the funnest damn game ive ever played ,  oh by the way i live in a little town in southern georgia called cusseta, and i be 31 yrs old, and still love gameing . ;D ;D

Offline Dj_Menthol

• Since: 04/03/2009
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »
i didnt know u liked punk rock and metal rena! nya.

Offline TheJuggernaut2k

• Rise And Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
  • Since: 27/07/2009
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 06:59:21 PM »
alright im The Juggernaut, my real name is Eric or E whatever u wish to call me. I am 16 years old and live in the USA, oregon to be exact. I have been playing urban terror for about a year now :D. i play pretty much every day. i play a lot on the 1up servers and bomb severs.

i you could call me a sniper because my favorte map is riyadh. i have some fiends that play urban terror, but not as much lately that is why i decided to join 1up is to make some friends on urban terror and get better at it.  :) so far i have a lot of friends on urban that i play with.

umm..... i am a athletic person i have played football, baseball, basketball, and soccer, but my favorite sport is football, go Rams! I enjoy watching ufc. I am a junior in high school i love listinig to rap and rock and that is pretty much it :) :D ;D.

i love playing video games i have a xbox 360 and a ds. i like playing cod, gow, halo, but mostley sport games like madden. I am probably the best madden player in oregon! hehe i am very very good.

so now you know something about me

i look forward to playing with all of you ur friend

The Juggernaut

« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 08:55:26 PM by The Juggernaut[1up] »

Offline inka

• q-_-p
  • Since: 23/06/2009
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 05:24:22 AM »
nice Im learning guitar to rena.NYA! ;|
Im inka im typing this becuase im bored and the server is restarting.

I used to go to school with shan but he is a year lower than me and he is stilling primary :'(. But I still see him at tennis and crickit.I play these sports tennis crickit and soccer.

I have a wii and a DS and a pc. I love guitar hero and mario(who doesn't)

I like metal,punk and rock music.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:28:54 AM by inka[1up] »

By Inka[1up]

Offline TheJuggernaut2k

• Rise And Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
  • Since: 27/07/2009
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 11:37:01 PM »
i love rock!

-ParaNoid-

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 02:02:11 PM »
Alright, My names Cameron in real life, I live in Louisiana (cajun food rapes.) My favorite sport is basketball! I love it! I like football, but no fun to play for me, I'll stick to watching. My favorite movies are Yes Man, The 6th Harry Potter, Transformers Two ( who doesn't love Megan Fox?) I love games, and have been playin them for years, even tho I just recently started URT, before this I played combat arms, sudden attack, CSS, crossfire, america's army, gunz, and others.
I've only seen snow three times, one begin recently, actually :D, my favorite place to travel is probobly New York or Florida. I've only been out of the country once, to Canada, and I hope to go to Jamaica this summer with my family.
I play the drums, and have played for about 4 years, I have a pretty nice set, which I've added on to every now and than, I've got a 360, even tho my live just ran out, COD4, COD5, soon to be MW2, and Halo3.

That's pretty much it!

Offline GoogleIt

• on my way
  • Since: 14/09/2009
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 04:01:30 PM »
SnKGoogleIt = Austin
I'm 17 years old.
Senior in highschool.
Going to go to college for psychology and economics.
Smoke Marlboro 100's
I've been working at a pet grooming place for 3 years.
I mow yards.
I've done concrete, snow removal, landscaping, etc.
I'm typically a pretty stressed out person a lot.
I used to be really big into CS 1.6. I was an admin the clan |T|E|K|K|
SnKTank is really good friend of mine.
I listen to all kinds of music. Favorite bands: Brand New, City and Colour, Pantera, Alice in Chains, EMINEM, N.W.A., Pink Floyd, The White Stripes, etc.
I love talking to people and getting to know them on a deep level.
I love [1up]
VOTE FOR ME!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 04:06:01 PM by SnKGoogleIt »
--SnKGoogleIt

- I will always walk beside you. Never in front. Never behind. -

www.emilypoeproject.com

|militia| shadow

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 03:32:05 AM »
Sure, just a little about me for those who are interested...

My real name is Dustin.
I'm Asian, Vietnamese/Chinese

I'm attending UC Davis and working 3/4 time.
I'm studying Design and Marketing

I'm a part of a Volleyball league that happens every Wednesdays and Sundays
I work out 3x a week at the gym

I enjoy softball, volleyball, hiking, go karting, shooting range, paintballing, clubbing, bars, lounges, and traveling etc

I've been all over the U.S and also to Paris, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, and of course Vietnam

I have a 3 year old Beagle named Sparky.

and finally...

Something that usually noone ever knows about me:  
I have a tattoo that covers my entire back and down to my butt.  25+ hours of pain *ouch*
[/font]
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 03:35:52 AM by Lucid_D1[1up] »

Offline CaptainTrips

• CaptainTrees: Smile, everyone loves a moron.
  • Since: 04/09/2009
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 02:43:54 PM »
uhhmmm... ok

My name is GuĂ°mundur(pronounced goth-moon-door xD)
I am from Iceland, Mosfellsbær (pronounced moss-fells-buyer :P) whitefish lives there too
I'm 15 and my main interest is music (string instruments is my thing, practice guitar)
Favorite food is pizza
I'm really easily stressed out. :/
And yeah can't think of more atm.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 01:30:16 PM by CaptainTrips[1up] »

CaptainTrips 

Victorious w/ xen0n

Offline Shans

• 1up believes in 2nd chances.
  • Since: 21/06/2009
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 02:55:49 AM »
nice Im learning guitar to rena.NYA! ;|
Im inka im typing this becuase im bored and the server is restarting.

I used to go to school with shan but he is a year lower than me and he is stilling primary :'(. But I still see him at tennis and crickit.I play these sports tennis crickit and soccer.

I have a wii and a DS and a pc. I love guitar hero and mario(who doesn't)

I like metal,punk and rock music.

Don't you know how to spell cricket after like 5 years?