News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: NMRIN Leaderboards Reset Bypass  (Read 990 times)

Offline RadicalBunbun[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Liven Hard On Coffee
  • Since: 22/05/2015
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
NMRIN Leaderboards Reset Bypass
« on: June 03, 2015, 04:11:09 PM »
Thanks to Corpsekisser ive found out that it was custom maps that reset your rank not all just some and the maps maybe different for everyone to bypass your rank reset only play official maps but if you do play custom maps just check your rank by doing !rank and see if you got reset for example i was rank 11 and than i went on nms_house_of_forester_v1_6.bsp and i was rank 39k so if that happens just quickly change the map to an official objective or survival map and you should be back to your rank if the vote fails just disconnect and wait for the map to change. Hopefully this can be fixed where we can play all maps without rank resetting because it one of the biggest reasons why i love/joined this clan is the ranking system because it makes it competitive to be number JUAN in the [1upZ] clan.

Offline Sคgui dσ cεяяคdσ

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 29/01/2015
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: NMRIN Leaderboards Reset Bypass
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 03:11:45 AM »
sup bunbun, thats nice to know what makes the rank reset, i used to play to get a good rank, i got to rank 4 once, but my rank always kept reseting, hopefully they fix it, however its very useful your information, that way i can try to avoid reseting my rank, thanks for sharing it.

see you in the game :D