News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Poll

I am just looking for a rough idea of how many people and how often they use the forums.

Everyday.
15 (57.7%)
3-5 times a week.
5 (19.2%)
Once or twice a week
4 (15.4%)
Once or twice a month.
1 (3.8%)
I am lucky I caught this limited poll.
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: October 01, 2014, 07:52:41 PM

Author Topic: Just wondering how many people actually participate on here.  (Read 2415 times)

Offline MrWigglesGiggles

• *Friend of 1up
  • wiggle wiggle wiggle
  • Since: 11/12/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Just wondering how many people actually participate on here.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2014, 12:14:20 AM »
I would check the forums more often if there was actually interesting stuff to look at, but no one ever posts anything. There's no point.

That's why I have the 'recent unread topics' page bookmarked so that I don't have to navigate any menus to see if anything has been posted. That way it only takes me about 5 seconds to check the latest postings. If there's nothing I want to look at, I hit 'Mark all as read' and return to whatever I was doing before.

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Just wondering how many people actually participate on here.
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 12:40:10 AM »
I understand that a lot of people were here for Urban Terror but this is a clan that plays multiple games. The reliance of this being a Urban Terror based clan needs to change. The clan needs to evolve with its members and their interests. Not just trying to stick to the same ole thing. People and their interests change. A gaming clan or community needs to evolve with its members and the interests of those that may be interested in joining. It is up to the members to push it to the clan leadership and up to the leadership to find ways to do this that they are good with as well as good with the members then implement those ideas.

Yo GaPieMan. Waltzing in on a clan that has dedicated MOST of it's existence to one game, and have one person (that joins because of a game we JUST started playing) tell us how we run this. I mean, however we have a firm grasp of knowledge of what to do, and we have just started with Warface. We all hated watching our favorite game die slowly. Just because a (newer) free game comes in like it owns everybody isn't what we started with. We wanted to stick to our roots, and play the game that brought each other together years ago. It's different now, however, because we started playing other games.