News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Urban terror jailbreak mod?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Steez

• 1up zombie TS... It's dead
  • Since: 19/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Urban terror jailbreak mod?
« on: August 20, 2011, 10:37:02 PM »
Hey this is a pretty cool mod that i found watching CS:S vids but its fairly much like a game of cops, and robbers. Pretty much it gos as 2 cops per one prison man, and it starts by the humans pressing a button to let the robbers cells open up. After this the humans have to type orders to the robbers so that it just narrows them down to less, and less like if you were to say to the Robbers crouch to the small box (example), any of the robbers that don't crouch walk to the box the cops are aloud to shoot, and kill. The cops have to be careful though because robbers can rebel whenever. If a robber is caught rebeling the cops can shoot and kill the robber. When it gets down to 2 robbers left usually the humans will give orders to the robber like line up on this wall, and the first to "that wall" lives, while the slowest to reach the wall dies. When its one robber left, and say 5 humans. The robber then can choose between a shoot out which is when one robber lines up on one side of the map, and the cop lines up on the other. They then take turns takeing one shot each time until one of them dies. Another way to deal with a 1 robber to a few cops is called pistol toss. Its when a cop, and robber have to throw there pistol off a designated spot the farthest. The one that throws the least farthest the robber is then aloud to kill. Another way to end a 1 robber to a few cop situation is rebel, when the cops leave a weapon in a designated spot, and tell robber to go grab then it just becomes a regular Team survivor match. Yeah im sure if this server becomes a reality you 1ups can come up with ways to end a 1 robber to a few cop situation. Also if a cop kills a robber for no apparent reason I guess 1up admins are then aloud to temp ban, or perma-ban this free killer.

Here is a vid of some more instructions how to play this jailbreak mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CKdZTXwZUo#

Any questions or comments just post below. Yes this kind of mod would require a large amount of teamwork with all the opportunitys for people to be asshats, and all.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:11:27 PM by (_egacy »

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Urban terror jailbreak mod?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:16 AM »
This seems like the kind of thing that is played amongst friends, because it relies on the players to stick to the rules.

Also, the dude in that video needs to learn how to use the AWP properly. :|

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline Replay

• lmao
  • Since: 05/03/2011
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »
The only way this mod could be fun is when you play with friends like kd said.
There are so less team players in urt that this is impossible.. And there are always asshats that ruin the game by not following the rules.

Offline Steez

• 1up zombie TS... It's dead
  • Since: 19/03/2011
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 12:07:57 PM »
True... In urban terror zombie mod alone too many people play as an individual trying to get kills, while others like me, just guard ladder spots or hallways so that zombies cant get to us "humans". Yet im still usually on the top of the scoreboards. According to xlrstats im ranked 7th overall in zombie TS :D Ahwell this mod in my opinion would've been really cool. Another problem is that the video i showed above they have mics, so say if a cop were typing a robber can't just sneak up and kill the cop. If you had a mic you can just do whatever while everyone hears the cop give orders other then that thanks for the feedback.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:16:51 PM by (_egacy »