News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Drugs?  (Read 4694 times)

Offline SlimPickins

• Since: 10/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Drugs?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 03:55:30 AM »

"As far as I'm concerned, you could be a rainbow-coloured pie-sexual unicorn for all I care, if you're cool to play with then it's all good 8)" - KD197

Offline inka

• q-_-p
  • Since: 23/06/2009
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 07:06:59 AM »
Yay pwner.
You are a good applicant even tho we havnt talked much :D

Also next time anyone gets online and starts talking abut there dose think about spotty(jake or that random fruit i forgot).
He is very young and if Ron has it on stereo not headphone and jake walks in and starts hear.

What kind of razor do you use to cut up you coke, or you should see my epic as bong(Redrum :P)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:10:52 AM by inka[1up] »

By Inka[1up]

|.:PwNeR:.|

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 08:26:19 AM »
Hello,

@ Bourbon I took it with love! XD
@ Slimpickins **** YEA, thats needs to be the new American Anthem!!!  :P
@Inka ? I didn't get the last paragraph... :-P

Offline Poe

• *Friend of 1up
  • AKA: SnKPoe
  • Since: 25/10/2009
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 12:12:22 AM »
Bourbon, stop being so darn abrasive! :p

Also, I rarely heard drug related talk anymore. I'm sure it happens occasionally but like everyone said, it's everywhere. That doesn't mean we all condone it, though. I used to be an addict so I talk about drug use from time to time but never in a positive light anymore.
If I see you on I'll try and respect your position and not bring it up. Thanks for not leaving!

Offline Sandra

• Since: 14/03/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2010, 12:52:52 PM »
sry for that  ;)

Total wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. ;)
Learn from your parents' mistakes, use birth control!

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.

If I want your opinion, I'll read it in your entrails.

Offline Trainwreck

• Got Wrecked??
  • Since: 31/07/2010
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2010, 02:02:26 AM »
wow brain washed son :) DRUGS are fun who hasn't smoked a bowl tell me how many deaths happen while smoken weed and driving now tell me how many deaths happen when drunk? hmmm it's funny when marijuana illegal and when beer can destroy your liver now i know 50 people are going to say OMG OMG OMG WEED KILLS BRAIN CELLS omg omg lung cancer you can eat thc in brownies and cookies and drinks to and it doese kill brain cells but if you take it like vitamins it probly harmless over a 5 year of taking weed doctors found out that the person iq was higher  hmmm funny how people say WEED GIVES HEART ATTACK OM OMG it doese if you are a week person health wise i personaly think if it was here when we came it's health but man made drugs is just bs salvia was also used by shawmans in many native cultures to give people weird thoughts and **** but ye drugs are fun if you are smart and dont drive i think it depends your health some people can smoke a dime of weed and not be high so yes i think the use of drugs to kids is bad because ye there kids but if your 18 **** it thug life :) and i personly hate cops cause there abuse there power theirs not one person you would give a badge and a gun and tell them to protect they would "realy do there job" **** i know i probly bust a few random caps.

Got Wrecked???

Offline inka

• q-_-p
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2010, 05:59:28 AM »
face plam ^-Education,common sense,working brain fail.
At this very moment I'm doing an assignment on road safety.
Ok the pwning of trainwreck begins.

(point 1)  OMG OMG OMG WEED KILLS BRAIN CELLS -Just look at you nuff said

(point 2)  "over a 5 year of taking weed doctors found out that the person iq was higher"
Where is the evidence to this research post link. If it exists did they follow correct scientific procedure,test many people, didn't tell them they were studying how weed Affects IQ.

(point 3)"tell me how many deaths happen when drunk?" dude they are both as bad. If you are blind drunk or sky high blinded inside the clouds you still gunna get owned by a light pole.

(point 4)"tell me how many deaths happen when drunk?" Its hard to tell because this post has no grammar,or sentence sturcture you were probly smoking some right as you were typing but. I think you mean why isnt alcohol banned? Well alcohol doesnt ruin peoples live like controlled substances. I dont know but I've rarely seen it in AUS but apparently in America you can walk down the street of a major city and often see some stoney living in the gutter. Alcohol also does this but no where near as much as drugs do.

(point 5)"omg omg lung cancer" Your inhaling burning ash you dick head, how dumb are you?

(point 6)hahahhahaha that was really funny but im not gunna post Becuase it will only start a arguement

(point 7)Points (8) to (6354) were cancelled due to the writers lazyness it would take me a year to point out 100% of your stupidity.

By Inka[1up]

Offline inka

• q-_-p
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2010, 06:01:29 AM »
Pwner red rum aka Rustic Darkside was a great guy but he was a little to addicted to drugs and bragging about his bongs,hookas whater ever the other stuff is.

By Inka[1up]

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2010, 12:26:35 PM »
This is turning into a troll.. I suggest locking it before it escalates.

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2010, 01:32:36 PM »
and i personly hate cops cause there abuse there power theirs not one person you would give a badge and a gun and tell them to protect they would "realy do there job" **** i know i probly bust a few random caps.

America is a free country and I realize that means freedom of speech.
I appreciate you using your rights of freedom of speech.
Now let me use my right of freedom of speech.

How can you say you hate cops? Have you ever stopped and talked to a cop? Have you ever really sat down and paid attention to what they have to deal with on a regular basis? Granted some cops may abuse there powers but they are just a handful out of the thousands of cops in America. Would you rather criminals like killers , rapists, pedophiles, burgulars, arsonist and drug dealers to run the streets. How would you like to live in America then? What about the tragic event that happed on September 11th 2001, are you going to say that cops weren't doing there jobs when they went straight into those two towers as they were crumbling and at any minute ready to collapse? Are you going to sit there and tell me that those 366 men and women of the NYPD and the NYFD that gave there lives trying to rescue people from those two towers were't doing there job?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_in_the_September_11_2001_attacks]and i personly hate cops cause there abuse there power theirs not one person you would give a badge and a gun and tell them to protect they would "realy do there job" **** i know i probly bust a few random caps.

America is a free country and I realize that means freedom of speech.
I appreciate you using your rights of freedom of speech.
Now let me use my rights of freedom of speech.

How can you say you hate cops? Have you ever stopped and talked to a cop? Have you ever really sat down and paid attention to what they have to deal with on a regular basis? Granted some cops may abuse there powers but is just a handful out of the thousands of cops in America. Would you rather criminals like killers , rapists, pedophiles, burgulars, arsonist and drug dealers to run the streets. How would you like to live in America then? What about the tragic event that happed on September 11th 2001, are you going to say that cops weren't doing there jobs when they went straight into those two towers as they were crumbling and at any minute ready to collapse? Are you going to sit there and tell me that those 366 men and women of the NYPD and the NYFD that gave there lives trying to rescue people from those two towers were't doing there job? [url]http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_in_the_September_11_2001_attacks

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »
Crap i messed that up...

this is what i meant to put

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_people_died_in_the_September_11_2001_attacks

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »
I don't like cops either.  Around here, they act as though they are better then you and have forgotten that they are just a Citizen On Patrol.   But..."drug's are bad mmmk"

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2010, 02:07:05 PM »
cops are just people.  Theres *******s in every trade of life.  Saying you hate cops is like saying 'i hate plumbers' or 'I hate pilots'.  I mean, yeah, theres a general trend there.  Theres quite a few *******s because it lends itself to that personality type well, but it doesn't mean they're all *******s. 

Offline White^lynx

• meoow
  • Since: 09/09/2009
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2010, 02:15:13 PM »
Cmon people. I agree with Pwner on pretty much everything. I understand where hes coming. Like him my Dad is a cop. You cant judge them untill you are one and know who they are. So al you people saying Cops are bad people you go try being one  :|

Look how people treat their inferiors, not their superiors.

Offline Trainwreck

• Got Wrecked??
  • Since: 31/07/2010
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2010, 12:53:49 AM »
face plam ^-Education,common sense,working brain fail.
At this very moment I'm doing an assignment on road safety.
Ok the pwning of trainwreck begins.

(point 1)  OMG OMG OMG WEED KILLS BRAIN CELLS -Just look at you nuff said

(point 2)  "over a 5 year of taking weed doctors found out that the person iq was higher"
Where is the evidence to this research post link. If it exists did they follow correct scientific procedure,test many people, didn't tell them they were studying how weed Affects IQ.

(point 3)"tell me how many deaths happen when drunk?" dude they are both as bad. If you are blind drunk or sky high blinded inside the clouds you still gunna get owned by a light pole.

(point 4)"tell me how many deaths happen when drunk?" Its hard to tell because this post has no grammar,or sentence sturcture you were probly smoking some right as you were typing but. I think you mean why isnt alcohol banned? Well alcohol doesnt ruin peoples live like controlled substances. I dont know but I've rarely seen it in AUS but apparently in America you can walk down the street of a major city and often see some stoney living in the gutter. Alcohol also does this but no where near as much as drugs do.

(point 5)"omg omg lung cancer" Your inhaling burning ash you dick head, how dumb are you?

(point 6)hahahhahaha that was really funny but im not gunna post Becuase it will only start a arguement

(point 7)Points (8) to (6354) were cancelled due to the writers lazyness it would take me a year to point out 100% of your stupidity.
are you retarded i was quoteing about weed kills brain cells person i think your a ass wipe :) that thinks he going to go thru life and think things are going to be handed to you if you want to start **** personaly with me please pm and ill send you my adress to were i live and you should check your self before you wreck your self to cause big d's in your mouth aint good for your health-

*as ice cube would say

Got Wrecked???