News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: What are your favorite TV shows?  (Read 3457 times)

JACk46d9

Re: What are your favorite TV shows?
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2010, 06:55:40 PM »
i also watch axmen when i can remember to. gabe ryguard is one of my friends. we went to school together, partied heavily. his dad was my football coach. you should hear all the **** talked about them being huge assoles fighting on the landing alll the time. this has been going on for 20 years.
      i went out in the woods one night with gabe and we got in his feller buncher. we went rite off over the landing down some super steep ass ****. scared the **** outta me. he was laughing his ass off the whole time. he was gettin me a truck load of wood. we were on super sttep gound and he would reach out and grab a tree and cut it down. the machine is awsome. he took the machine and held logs over his truck and cut it into firewood length and it would dop into the truck bed so we only had to stack it. he is crazy. he put the tail gate down and stacked more wood on it.
      he even staked wood on the toolbox in the back of the truck. it was sticking way over the roof and was barely hangin on. as we went down the highway to bring it to my house wood was falling off. he would stop in the middle of the highway get out and load it up again. he said we aint wastin no wood. he was drunk as **** and on painkillres cause he hurt his back. it was pretty crazy. if a cop woulda even seen us at all he would pulled us over. it was rediculous looking. we had to drive 20 miles on the highway. i thought for sure he was goin to jail. this was in 1995 :)

Offline Pyrite[1up]

• *[1up] Dev Admin
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • Since: 08/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2010, 09:30:19 PM »
The Big Bang Theory has been my favourite lately  :D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 07:54:26 AM by Pyrite[1up] »
•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•"Most Likely to Pillage the Global Village"•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•

Offline TheJuggernaut2k

• Rise And Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
  • Since: 27/07/2009
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:50 PM »
i also watch axmen when i can remember to. gabe ryguard is one of my friends. we went to school together, partied heavily. his dad was my football coach. you should hear all the **** talked about them being huge assoles fighting on the landing alll the time. this has been going on for 20 years.
      i went out in the woods one night with gabe and we got in his feller buncher. we went rite off over the landing down some super steep ass ****. scared the **** outta me. he was laughing his ass off the whole time. he was gettin me a truck load of wood. we were on super sttep gound and he would reach out and grab a tree and cut it down. the machine is awsome. he took the machine and held logs over his truck and cut it into firewood length and it would dop into the truck bed so we only had to stack it. he is crazy. he put the tail gate down and stacked more wood on it.
      he even staked wood on the toolbox in the back of the truck. it was sticking way over the roof and was barely hangin on. as we went down the highway to bring it to my house wood was falling off. he would stop in the middle of the highway get out and load it up again. he said we aint wastin no wood. he was drunk as **** and on painkillres cause he hurt his back. it was pretty crazy. if a cop woulda even seen us at all he would pulled us over. it was rediculous looking. we had to drive 20 miles on the highway. i thought for sure he was goin to jail. this was in 1995 :)

lol my cousin is cody davis from browning, my uncle is bernardi who was in the first and second season for pihl logging

Offline Ratt2[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • Since: 04/07/2009
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2010, 10:27:56 PM »
 ???  ;) simpsons
            american dad
        Adventure Time and Reading Rainbow
             Glee
          Anthony.Bourdain.No.Reservations
             any and all toons good and bad