News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: No More Room In Hell bug?  (Read 1805 times)

Offline OPWhiteTiger[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Lions goes Rawr & Cats goes Meow. Tigers go Mewr~
  • Since: 01/03/2016
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
No More Room In Hell bug?
« on: March 05, 2016, 12:35:45 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm a new member OPWhiteTiger. I'm really excited that I joined a zombie gaming group, I love zombie games! Anyways, onto the post topic.

So when I was playing No More Room in Hell, I noticed a bug on the 1upZ server. I have VIP on that server and whenever I try to spawn in ammunition, it seems that the server crashes. I tried this only once on a community made map and the server crashed then reset to nmo_cabin. I haven't tried it on any of the official maps since I didn't want to crash it again.

Now I'm not anywhere near tech savvy as some of the people here in 1upZ so I don't know why it's happening or what needs to be done to be fixed. But I just wanted to alert the community about this bug and report it to the administrators. Since this IS a game breaking bug.

TL;DR version. !guns to spawn ammo crashes games. Don't use until fixed.

Here is some great music to listen while playing zombie games!

Offline Der Vampir

• The #1 Hedonistic Enigma
  • *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 01/09/2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: No More Room In Hell bug?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »
Most likely because source mod wasn't working, if not might just be the plugin. Though I doubt it since I don't think we've updated anything in a while. Maybe just try playing without until it resolves. I've yet to see it crash the server though. I'll be sure to check.