News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Question about your b3 plugin spree.  (Read 2432 times)

Offline phyys1x

• Since: 04/12/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Question about your b3 plugin spree.
« on: January 17, 2015, 02:20:16 AM »
Hi, I never really posted anything on your forum but i've been registered here for a while hehe. So first of all really sorry if you feel offended or attacked from what i'm about to write, It is not my intention in asking this. The plugin you have, plugin spree yes :) The one that says you've done 5 kills bla bla bla, your's different from others tho, when it gets stopped, it says if u had 7 kills, I tried do this myself, sorry if you feel like I steal your idea.. But i'm not that good with python and these things haha.. but as in my best guess when I tried my way ( taking the coding of python when it says  u got x amount of kills ) into the .xml file and of course that didn't work.. Now to my question really, Did you whoever in 1up it was edit so you get the stopped killing spree message in the spree.py ( python file ) btw, I'm not really experienced with python really so I don't know how to code really haha.. Hopefully you are allowed to answer this and don't want keep this "feature" private or what I should call this :p

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Question about your b3 plugin spree.
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 05:36:48 PM »
It is not a B3 plugin. We have that stuff hardcoded into our server binary.

Offline phyys1x

• Since: 04/12/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Question about your b3 plugin spree.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 01:05:36 PM »
Ooh, I see. I just knew the b3 plugin and I know that is possible to do like that I know the code any everything but idk how to add it so everything will work right :s Thanks anyway for the answer :)