News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [DISMISSED] Dyslexic.Sr8  (Read 2084 times)

Offline DyslexicPikachu

• Since: 07/12/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[DISMISSED] Dyslexic.Sr8
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:48:14 PM »
General Information

What is your exact gamer tag?
 Dyslexic.Sr8

List all aliases that you have used in the past or are currently using? (enter "none" if you have never used an alias)
 DyslexicPikachu, Metasis

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
 Washington State. lol i think its like Pacific time?

STEAM & TeamSpeak

What is your STEAM Profile URL?
 DyslexicPikachu

What is your TeamSpeak username?
 DyslexicPikachu

First Person Shooter (FPS) Games

How long have you been playing FPS games?
 2 years about

Have you ever been a member of a FPS gaming clan?
 .Sr8, .Sir, Master, |LOLK|

Have you ever been banned from a FPS gaming server?
 One for being an idiot. I was trolling admins :)

[1upZ]

Why did you consider joining [1upZ]?
 Brother is in 1up. Told me if i wanted to try [1upZ] i may as well.

Additional Information

I live in WA. I love UrT and i play lots of XboX :D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 10:57:39 PM by Dynasty[1up] »
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. ~Nelson Mandela

Offline Premium[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • ùùùùùùùùù
  • Since: 27/06/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Dyslexic.Sr8
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 04:12:53 PM »
Trolling admins is not good but Hello :D
~Signature~

Offline Alamist[1upZ]

• Amatuer Programmer
  • *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 21/01/2013
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 07:24:32 PM »
He was also a member of SOAR, NWIW, and LOST. There were others I believe as well.

Also, if you know him, you would have known him as Malibo.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:28:01 PM by Alamist[1up] »

Offline DyslexicPikachu

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 07:48:48 PM »
To Alamist: yes. I remember now. I do not believe i was ever a member of SoaR.  :)
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership. ~Nelson Mandela

Offline UncleSam

• Since: 22/01/2013
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 08:46:39 PM »
Trolling admins is not good but Hello :D

word.  If you've ever played cs 1.6 admins will ban you if they don't like your username.  Rule of thumb: be careful of admins.

Other than that, good luck.

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 08:59:23 PM »
Hey there, Malibo.

You've been banned off of DB SR8 Only, and I'm pretty sure they still have the demo of you hacking. I'm not sure if hacking is allowed here, especially since you're applying for a sub-division of 1up.

G|Man

Offline DyslexicPikachu

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 09:19:05 PM »
Hey there, Malibo.

You've been banned off of DB SR8 Only, and I'm pretty sure they still have the demo of you hacking. I'm not sure if hacking is allowed here, especially since you're applying for a sub-division of 1up.

G|Man

In fact i was not. I was banned for having the NWIW tag on my name. I was banned because of you G|Man. I dont know what in fruits breath you said but it ticked Snype off.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:50:59 PM by DyslexicPikachu »

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 11:53:38 PM »
Hey there, Malibo.

G|Man

In fact i was not. I was banned for having the NWIW tag on my name. I was banned because of you G|Man. I dont know what in fruits breath you said but it ticked Snype off.

No... you're obviously mistaken. A year went by after NWIW went away, and Alamist caught you hacking in |DB| SR8 Only because you were playing abnormally well. I'm mean you don't get that good over night, even you should know that.

What does that tell you whenever Alamist just 'notices' that you are playing better and suspects you of hacking?

Offline Alamist[1upZ]

• Amatuer Programmer
  • *[1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 01:38:36 AM »
Hey there, Malibo.

G|Man

No... you're obviously mistaken. A year went by after NWIW went away, and Alamist caught you hacking in |DB| SR8 Only because you were playing abnormally well. I'm mean you don't get that good over night, even you should know that.

What does that tell you whenever Alamist just 'notices' that you are playing better and suspects you of hacking?

Sigh, yes. DyslexicPikachu is a CONFIRMED mombot user.

I'm not trying to sway anyone's view points, but in his defence, I don't believe he has used hacks in the last few months or so.

Offline Fusion[1upZ]

• *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • For every task, there's a perfect tool
  • Since: 31/10/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Dem Cupcakes bro
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 04:13:54 AM »
What is a mombot? The nearest I got was through jrman saying that its where hacking tools have sex but I believe that to be his usual bs.
On another note do you still have the link to the demo to be reviewed please

-Fighting without hope is no way to live, its just another way to die
-Insert inspirational comment here
Free Cupcakes

Offline Alamist[1upZ]

• Amatuer Programmer
  • *[1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 11:04:02 AM »
What is a mombot? The nearest I got was through jrman saying that its where hacking tools have sex but I believe that to be his usual bs.
On another note do you still have the link to the demo to be reviewed please

A mombot is a bunch of hacks and cheats all rolled up into one. This includes aimbot, wall hack, increasing enemy hit boxes, and various others.

As for the demo, it was uploaded to Dark Battles website a little over a year ago, and they seem to have made some revisions to the website, making it nearly impossible to retrieve. On the other hand, I did copy my UrT over to my naz drive before switching computers, and I can obtain all of my old demos, but it will take some time to find the right one  because there are 50+.

Offline YoMomma[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • I am swaginacup
  • Since: 07/08/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 06:12:44 PM »
Alamist is dyslexics brother if anyone dosent know. I believe the past is the past. He can start over with a clean slate.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:41:13 PM by YoMomma[1upZ] »

Offline Alamist[1upZ]

• Amatuer Programmer
  • *[1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 06:34:53 PM »
Alamist is dyslexics brother if anyone dosent know. I believe we should let him in the past is the past. He can start over with a clean slate.

Do keep in mind, that Dyslexic is little more than a child, and you can't expect him to act much different from one.

I don't know if 1upz applications have a clan vote, but if so, I will not be voting on this one to remove my own personal bias.

ALSO, PLEASE NOTE THIS: I assume NO responsibility for any of dyslexic's actions, comments, behaviors etc. And I hope that any and all forms of misconduct committed by him shall result directly and solely in his own personal punishment.

You all should keep in mind the number of clans he has hopped through, and if not monitored, could lead to the creation of a new Turtlez.

Other than that, best of wishes on your vote, Dyslexic.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 06:37:13 PM by Alamist[1up] »

Offline DyslexicPikachu

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 07:23:14 PM »
Just on the clan hopping note: all those clans were discontinued, so it technically wasnt hopping. And i would like to add that i talked to snype that year ago and he gave me permission to play on the server. He gave me a second chance. And i thank him for that. And yes, i am very little more than a child, but gaming is something i take seriously.

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »
lol alamist failed to mention in his first post that his brother was caught hacking until he was called out by gman. Good to know you were willing to ignore the fact he's a confirmed cheater. But as far as I know 4.1 hackers were being allowed in 4.2 server. App teams call.

-grannies are pernonin noobs