News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Batman Arkham City livestream  (Read 2816 times)

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Batman Arkham City livestream
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2013, 10:43:04 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came to check out the live stream tonight. Damn shame that both Ra's and Hugo died. Turns out Hugo was Ra's puppet ALL along and it was HIM who was funding and supporting Hugo in this horrible crusade that ended in protocol 10 the BOMBING and missile striking of Arkham City.

Anyway, Protocol 10 and Hugo strange and Ra's have all been shut down but I am still going to have to go after Joker and Talia. Apparently Joker has a "Red carpet" something or other I'm invited to. Hurray for me.

Hope you guys check it out tomorrow as I go and get Talia from the joker and try to get the cure to my horrible sickness. At 6:30pm GMS. See you then.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 09:32:07 PM »
One again it is time for the HUGE blowout with Batman Vs the Joker! Tonight I fight for not only Batmans life but the lives of over 2 thousand people who can be possibly killed with jokers blood.

Last live stream of Arkham City live now: (Offline)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 11:15:59 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 11:15:37 PM »
Hey I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to see my final live stream of Arkham City! Sorry for the long episode tonight but I Wanted to play through Harleys Dlc just to get it out of the way that joker isn't coming back.

Thanks again, and I will be back with a new game on Monday! :D See you then!