News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Batman Arkham City livestream  (Read 2828 times)

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Batman Arkham City livestream
« on: October 29, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
Starting tonight at 6:30pm mountain time the next game in the trilogy of Batman. Arkham City. Get ready as we return to the nightmarish prison to see what Hugo Strange and Joker are cooking up for us!

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Batman Arkham City livestream
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 08:30:02 PM »
Hey everyone it has been a whole 24 hours since the exciting conclusion of Batman Arkham Asylum and it is now time for the second installment in the series. Batman Arkham City. Set a few years into the future we find Hugo strange has opened a section of Gotham as the new prison. Sectioned off from the rest of Gotham allowing crime lords to run free inside.

Come check out the sights of this new prison with Batman, Louie, and me tonight.
Live now: (Offline)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:45:25 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 03:10:46 PM »
Batman's been kidnapped by joker and it's up to Catwoman to save him! ****. I hate Catwoman. Don't miss tonight's live stream as I fight to save batman and try to find out what this mysterious protocol 10 is.

Don't miss it tonight at 6:30 mountain standard.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 08:29:21 PM »
Hey everyone I gotta be honest with you I'm not feeling 100% but you know what that just puts me into a more brooding mood. So I'm very likely to own some stuff tonight. I gotta rescue batman from Joker and find out what this Protocol 10 is that Hugo Strange has cooked up. Bring it on. I might not be 100% but I'm good enough to drop all of these clowns.

Come get some.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:45:13 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 09:34:35 PM »
Thanks to everyone who came and checked out the livestream tonight. So far we learned that Joker is sick and dying and has hatched a scheme to send his diseased blood to Gotham General to infect more people. He has also infected Batman to get him to go and get an antidote from Mr. Freeze who is being held captive by Penguin.

I have broken Penguins initial defenses and have breached his museum to apprehend Mr.Freeze and get the cure but will I be in time to save myself and all of Gotham before the sickness kills us all? Also, what is this protocol 10 Hugo strange is going on about? Clearly Joker had no idea about it!

I hope to see you tomorrow 6:30 GMT to continue this exciting livestream. See you then!

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 08:30:41 PM »
Jokers poison, flightless birds of prey, and a killer cold tonight in Batman Arkham City. Get ready for the return to the Museum as we search for Victor Freeze and the cure to the sickness we have gotten from joker thanks to a less than generous donation of blood from the clown himself. Tonight I will be breaking in, breaking the ice, and breaking the penguins nose.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:35:56 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 09:35:37 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came and supported my livestream It was not a lot of fun being eaten by a shark but oh well. You take what you can get in times of need. I freed freeze and I caged the bird. Looks like I have to find a zombie OTHER than Grundy now. Join me tomorrow 6:30 GMT and check out the hunt for Ra's al Ghul. Goodnight and happy hunting.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 12:09:52 AM »
that was such a great game. all the new ones are. the newest one is amazing too

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 07:10:48 PM »
Check back tomorrow for the hunt for Ra's al Ghul. I gotta find him and get a sample of his blood so that Victor Freeze can make the cure for this sickness Joker has infected me with. Don't forget to check it out 6:30pm GMT.

Tonight's live stream is cancelled for personal reasons.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 07:32:19 PM »
Hey everyone, quick reminder that tonight I will be returning to Arkham City to find Ra's al Ghul. I had a nice time celebrating my birthday and from what I hear I did a lot of good while celebrating for people I don't even know. I'm happy to be a help and wish those people the best in their endeavors. As far as I'm concerned I am still a bit tipsy from last night but I hope tog et back into the game and knock a few people around in my hunt and get that blood sample for Victor freeze.

Don't forget to check it out tonight 6:30-7:30 pm GMS
See you then. ;)

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2013, 09:30:14 PM »
Immortal martial artists, ice cold doctors, and homicidal clowns tonight as we return to Arkham City.  Grab a seat and watch as the Dark Knight continues to search for Ra's al Ghul for a blood sample to boost Mr. Freezes antidote for Joker and now Batmans crippling affliction!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:44:58 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 10:44:01 PM »
Thanks to everyone who tuned in to tonight's livestream. I'm pleased to announce that I have subdued Ra's al Ghul and now I have a sample of his blood for Victor Freeze to synthesize a cure for me and the joker as well as any other poor individual who was infected with his rancid blood. Apparently Quincey sharp has been moved to Arkham City now and I think we should pay him a little visit to get more information about this Hugo Strange character.

A lot going on tomorrow at 6:30pm GMS I hope to see you there.
Thanks again.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 09:32:44 PM »
Hey everyone it's that time again. I gotta take Ra's al ghouls blood to Victor freeze and get the remedy to this sickness. Not only that but get information out of quincey sharp the old warden from Arkham Asylum. Lets see if his head still has a dent in it from when Harley ****ed his face up with his own cane!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:49:55 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 10:49:35 PM »
Hey bug thanks to everyone who checked out this episode of my livestream make sure to check in tomorrow when we continue the pursuit of Joker and Talia to stop joker from receiving the secret to immortality. All with the sickness still ticking away at Batmans life!

See you there tomorrow at 6:30 Pm GMS

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 09:31:23 PM »
WHAT?! Talia ran off with the JOKER and promised him IMMORTALITY for sparing my LIFE?! No way! Good thing Talia put a tracer on her clothing for me to follow right to them. It's time to beat up the clown once again after he STOLE my antidote and seems to have used it on himself!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:42:57 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »