News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: I have some questions....  (Read 6608 times)

Offline Arlyn

• I will make it...
  • Since: 15/06/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I have some questions....
« on: November 14, 2011, 06:41:32 AM »
 :D

well...I have some questions, hope you can help me, cause I m not familiarized with the game...

I played for the first time on Thursday, and this morning I  ve´been on the fun servers, and it´s been very, very fun
  I even killed   :D aimed and shooted  ;)

well, my questions are:

where may I find a record of my time played?
where are my records?
(times killed vs times I killed someone and stuff...)

how do I change the appearance of my player? mine looks like a guy, and I ve seen players that have girl looks...and
I´m a female player...I´m Arlyn (girls help me...) plz

well...I ´ve been looking for that information aroun here...but I haven´t been able to find it...

I think I m going to play some more :D  I haven´t had so much fun...in years? playing... ;)

thanks so much...

Offline Arlyn

• I will make it...
Re: I have some questions....
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:16:35 AM »
well, I already did change the appearance of my player...

so that is solved---

Offline hazard

• -WT-hazard
  • Since: 07/07/2011
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
Here you can find your stats: www.stats.1upclan.info

First you must be registered to get your stats recorded. Type !register in chat in every server you want to have stats.

When on the stats page enter your exact nickname you have registered on the server and click search. You can view your stats for every server in the same page, just change the server on the upper right corner of the page.

Offline Stella

• Since: 05/03/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 09:56:43 AM »
u have 2 start the recod. u have 2 press F12.
u can find the demos on ur urbanterror folder, go inside the "q3ut4" folder nd then DEMO.
to vew the demo open ur urbanterrpr game nd click on demo then select the demo u wanna vew.

Offline EroS

• Mozzarella
  • Only the good ones die young
  • Since: 05/09/2011
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 10:22:57 AM »
is there a way to get rid of my stats cause i dont want people to see my stats on my brothers cpu and say he sucks them pwn them and then get called a hacker, but on my cpu my stats are really good and i dont really care so pls help me thx.
There is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

- Barrack Obama

Offline Replay

• lmao
  • Since: 05/03/2011
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 11:43:58 AM »
delete your qkey file, its located in your urban terror map

Offline TurbanError

• Since: 12/11/2010
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »
is there a way to get rid of my stats cause i dont want people to see my stats on my brothers cpu and say he sucks them pwn them and then get called a hacker, but on my cpu my stats are really good and i dont really care so pls help me thx.

So brothers stats are bad but he plays well, your stats are really good.... are you playing on the same name?  On the same computer?

Offline Cyanide_Silence

• Since: 22/04/2010
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 09:21:42 PM »
Question about the subject i registered under a newer name that i often use of xSatanx any way i can change it to this one with out losing my current stats?

Offline TurbanError

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 04:53:44 AM »
I believe you could just change your name in urt, and you shouldn't have to re-register.  It shows up as an alias in your stats.

Offline Arlyn

• I will make it...
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 03:05:58 PM »

Excuse my ignorance please....

I would like to know what is really the game about...

is about killing indiscriminately? or is about having fun while you help your team to win?

Somewhere I read that if a player kills in an indiscriminate way he/she can be banned.

How is that supposed to be known? with demos? with an excessive number of killings inside  a  certain
time span?

I have no complains about anybody I have played with.At the contrary, I have a lot of fun, and I observe how the other veteran players play and see what I can learn.

I just that I have that doubt mentioned above.

Offline TurbanError

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »
There are different game types within urban terror.

Team survival (ts):
  You want to kill the other team, no one respawns.  Winning team gets a point for having the last man standing.

Free For All (ffa): Indiscriminate killing, you respawn after death, you want to be the first person to get 30 kills or have the most when the time runs out.

Capture the flag(ctf):  team game where you want to steal the enemies flag and bring it back to your flag to get a point.  Killing the enemy helps in this process as there is a delay on the respawn time.

Bomb: Red team are terrorist blue team are counter terrorists.  One player on the red team gets a bomb and must plant the bomb at one of two bomb sites.  If that player dies, the red team can see the bomb on there mini map as red and an extra circle.  After the bomb is planted it will explode, giving a point to the red team.  The blue team wants to protect the bomb sites and/or defuse the bomb once it has been planted.

Total Death Match (tdm):  Similar to free for all, but now you want to kill as many members of the opposite team as possible.  Each time you kill someone it gives your team a point, each time you die it gives the other team a point.  You respawn.

The zombie modes are basically customized weapons (and health awards/degeneration) that makes one team play as a zombie (can take a lot of bullets without dying but only has a knife to kill the enemy), and one team as the humans (regular urban terror).  Both teams have infinite stamina in these game types.  Right now 1up has a zombie ts and a zombie bomb, which is similar to regular ts and bomb game except one team are zombies.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:18:25 PM by TurbanError[1up] »

Offline Arlyn

• I will make it...
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »
Thanks so much Turbanerror for this guide, I´m getting to understand a lot better how the game works.

Offline Fantom

• Is Puberty Contagious?
  • Since: 20/07/2011
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 09:07:33 PM »
There are different game types within urban terror.

Team survival (ts):
  You want to kill the other team, no one respawns.  Winning team gets a point for having the last man standing.

Free For All (ffa): Indiscriminate killing, you respawn after death, you want to be the first person to get 30 kills or have the most when the time runs out.

Capture the flag(ctf):  team game where you want to steal the enemies flag and bring it back to your flag to get a point.  Killing the enemy helps in this process as there is a delay on the respawn time.

Bomb: Red team are terrorist blue team are counter terrorists.  One player on the red team gets a bomb and must plant the bomb at one of two bomb sites.  If that player dies, the red team can see the bomb on there mini map as red and an extra circle.  After the bomb is planted it will explode, giving a point to the red team.  The blue team wants to protect the bomb sites and/or defuse the bomb once it has been planted.

Total Death Match (tdm):  Similar to free for all, but now you want to kill as many members of the opposite team as possible.  Each time you kill someone it gives your team a point, each time you die it gives the other team a point.  You respawn.

The zombie modes are basically customized weapons (and health awards/degeneration) that makes one team play as a zombie (can take a lot of bullets without dying but only has a knife to kill the enemy), and one team as the humans (regular urban terror).  Both teams have infinite stamina in these game types.  Right now 1up has a zombie ts and a zombie bomb, which is similar to regular ts and bomb game except one team are zombies.

Uhh Turban, I'm pretty sure "TDM" stands for "Team Death Match?" Hmmm???

Offline CuttyFlam[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • '
  • Since: 14/08/2010
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 09:25:46 PM »
delete your qkey file, its located in your urban terror map

that doesn't work, you gotta delete your qkey and your config, then you re-join to the server :)

Offline TurbanError

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »
Uhh Turban, I'm pretty sure "TDM" stands for "Team Death Match?" Hmmm???

Lol, your right!  I have no idea why I wrote total death match XD