News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Novice Guide to "Fast Knife"  (Read 17550 times)

Offline (DEAD) Revolution

• Since: 24/12/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Novice Guide to "Fast Knife"
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2012, 03:07:05 AM »

I haven't played this, but I can already see a bug you might not know about.  Using the set command sets a variable, using it to set a variable of the same name overwrites what was previously set (like dragging and dropping a file into a folder with the same name).  URT reads from top to bottom, so all those set commands for the same variable will only read your bottom set command line.  With that said, you want all your "zom" binds and "hum" binds on one line, and to set them once.  Also from experience I know that setting human attack to +attack; - attack combo essentially eliminates the use of autos (as it shoots one shot per click).  Just delete the - attack from the hum...att... variable.
[/quote]

thanks. but its been a long time since i started scripting and binding and i am pleased to say im no rookie anymore at scrippting. currently i have a script that combines many other scripts over the internet as well as my own uniquemodifications for zombie mod. The scrollwheel can attack 32 clicks in a second (secret) using my inventative "+vstrs". great thing about it is i dont even have to aim at the guys. I just need to swipe my crosshair over a guys torso with full on fast knife for bout a quarter of a second, and let the lagg finish him off with my clicks without me having to aim at him. of course i take have no merit in finding pleasure in using the script (attracts alot of leechers and haters about how fast i can knife), and therefore i don't script anymore. i still have the script written out in word "just in case ;)"

Offline Premium[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • ùùùùùùùùù
  • Since: 27/06/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Novice Guide to "Fast Knife"
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2012, 12:47:08 PM »
Hi Turban Error,
I have a fps around the 90, so what would i fill in?
~Signature~