News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: CS_GO Weapon skins by RedRumOnE  (Read 2324 times)

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
CS_GO Weapon skins by RedRumOnE
« on: November 01, 2013, 04:52:05 AM »
So I have been working with some weapon skins and I thought you guys might enjoy these.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: CS_GO Weapon skins by RedRumOnE
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 08:36:22 AM »
i like the top one, though not as much a fan of it being red since thats a batman symbol there. that litle "bulb" behind the hand grips i what hold them in place. That should not be the same color as the receiver. That should be changed to black. Regardless though, they look great.

the bottom one looks fancy, but not a fan of it because it removes being able to see any details from the gun itself.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 12:27:55 PM »
Actually when the bottom gun is battle- worn the pattern on the metal is completely stripped with only bits of the pattern still attached the detail still stays on the "Wooden" parts of the gun though and they become darker.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 09:48:16 AM »
Actually when the bottom gun is battle- worn the pattern on the metal is completely stripped with only bits of the pattern still attached the detail still stays on the "Wooden" parts of the gun though and they become darker.

i saw the battle warn aspect and i like that alot. I think that adds to the details alot. Just the whole checkered thing is not to my taste. I have seen checkered skins for other games/guns so im assuming others like it. Just not my style. I am more of a "realistic" type gun skin guy. Like if it were painted tan cammo, but with parts worn off like that, and the black showing under kinda thing. That would be my style

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.