News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [APPROVED] Dark07 Application to [1upZ]  (Read 3085 times)

Offline FragTag

• Since: 19/06/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 18+
Re: [APPROVED] Dark07 Application to [1upZ]
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 03:01:21 PM »
oh i see now thx ron.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 05:09:46 PM »
Since 1upZ is a more "relaxed" procedure, do the minimum requirements not matter?

I know 12 is a grown man and all but...

-You must be at least 13 years old or have your parents fill out our parental consent form and fax it to the number indicated on the form.
-You must have been registered on our Forums for at least 2 months prior to applying.

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline YoMomma[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • I am swaginacup
  • Since: 07/08/2012
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 06:03:38 PM »
hmm lets see where this will end up

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 08:13:02 PM »
Having a bad vibe considering that his english is ok, but will have problems understanding him in the long run.

Offline Robz

• Since: 10/12/2012
    • Silent Echo Gaming
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 10:08:41 PM »
I guess maybe I should put my opinion in on this since I have seen Dark07 in servers and what his behavior is like...

Where to start... hmm...

His English skills - They are okay but I do agree with others here that they could be greatly improved.

Server Behavior - He has been temp ban a LOT at [KzH] for little things such as switching, glitching, and avoiding death. Lately though he has become more mature. However the behavior could still use a little work I guess but no one is perfect  ;)

I do want to add though that he applied numerous times for my clan and it got a little annoying... We decided to decline the request since he was not active on our servers and would often play for a few minutes at a time and then just leave. He also could not fully understand English at the time (few months ago) so I am not sure if this has changed...

I also do want to point out that he may not be ready for such a professional clan such as this. In my opinion I would wait a little longer until he is at least 13 and knows more English skills...

Offline YoMomma[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • I am swaginacup
  • Since: 07/08/2012
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2013, 11:56:19 PM »
I guess maybe I should put my opinion in on this since I have seen Dark07 in servers and what his behavior is like...

Where to start... hmm...

His English skills - They are okay but I do agree with others here that they could be greatly improved.

Server Behavior - He has been temp ban a LOT at [KzH] for little things such as switching, glitching, and avoiding death. Lately though he has become more mature. However the behavior could still use a little work I guess but no one is perfect  ;)

I do want to add though that he applied numerous times for my clan and it got a little annoying... We decided to decline the request since he was not active on our servers and would often play for a few minutes at a time and then just leave. He also could not fully understand English at the time (few months ago) so I am not sure if this has changed...

I also do want to point out that he may not be ready for such a professional clan such as this. In my opinion I would wait a little longer until he is at least 13 and knows more English skills...
I agree brotha robz.

Offline Ferrari[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • ✓Ferrari is the Best✓
  • Since: 14/10/2013
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2013, 08:40:55 AM »

I understand some english and my english is not the best , but i understand and the others understand me !!
You know i am little and i don't learn so much english at school ( i learn it from just 2 years ago and for 3 hours fer week) this percent is bad but i active at websites and games and learn from other players !! Robz is right i am little with my age and sometimes i lie and say 15, 18, ...
and i am good in urban terror (maybe i am little for somethings but not for "UrT")
>:D >:D ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 12:33:41 PM by Dark07 »
✓I'am The Most Fast✓

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2013, 10:52:47 AM »
My opinion.....hes just too young for, as robz put it, this "mature" of a clan. What i mean by this as things are generally a bit adult around here. I understand that we have some younger players here, but they are quite...."mature" for their age. They dont glitch or anything like that. They are mature enough to follow rules and this guy has a past apparently of not being able to. His english is not the best, but like he has said, he can understand and people understand him. The biggest thing i want to know is, can he speak and understand english in voice, and not just text. If thats a no, then i would say no as well. I believe that we should not slack on the english speaking rule.

That all being said, i think that if he were to hang around a bit so that people who are currently in the clan could get to know him a little bit and make sure that he will not be causing issues, i might be more comfortable saying yes to it. I know the standards for this 1upz is less than to become a full member, but they will still wear a 1up tag so i believe we need to make sure that they still represent it the way we think it should be. That means people who will not be playing on the servers breaking rules.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2013, 11:03:21 AM »
A lot of comments on this application that demonstrate the people making the comments are not aware of the policy surrounding [1upZ].

Offline King Whistle[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • Whistle always wins!
  • Since: 17/04/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2013, 12:15:26 PM »
A lot of comments on this application that demonstrate the people making the comments are not aware of the policy surrounding [1upZ].

How I understand it is that as long as you are not a confirmed cheater you are qualified to wear a [1upZ] tag with no other qualifications necessary. If that is the case I suppose this kid qualifies as long as the glitching and death evading aren't some type of cheating. But correct me if I am wrong, Ron.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2013, 01:32:58 PM »
i know my understanding is that he has in some forms cheated, or in the least, disobeyed the rules on other servers. Rule Breaker....to me this would be the same as a cheater.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 01:44:19 PM »
i know my understanding is that he has in some forms cheated, or in the least, disobeyed the rules on other servers. Rule Breaker....to me this would be the same as a cheater.
It is not the same thing as being a confirmed cheater by FrozenSands.
And we have no proof of cheating at all.
Disobeying the rules on some other person's server is not at all the same thing as cheating, unless of course the rule is no cheating.

Offline Ferrari[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • ✓Ferrari is the Best✓
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
Cheating a performed cheat is not like glitch and switch and evade death ,because there is server who enable switch and glitch and evade death!!
other thing i am was glitcher switcher and evader from the death but that was before i start know some english and was noob at learn and can't know the rules if can'tread them and understand them !!! :o >:(
and now ,i am Pro player nd i am not cheater or switcher ,glitcher ...Ok the past is not like present |and present is not like futur !! yes or no ?
✓I'am The Most Fast✓

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 03:45:53 PM »
It is not the same thing as being a confirmed cheater by FrozenSands.
And we have no proof of cheating at all.
Disobeying the rules on some other person's server is not at all the same thing as cheating, unless of course the rule is no cheating.

lol, i thought that was pretty much a standard rule, lol

im not saying breaking rules is the same thing, i mean that to ME, they hold the same level of......badness i guess

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline Ferrari[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • ✓Ferrari is the Best✓
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 11:53:15 AM »
I agrre with you ,switch,glitch ... have the same badness with cheating but it's not the same thing (cheating  is with a cheat program but switch is a normal action in the urban terror):D
Who agree with me ?? :-\
✓I'am The Most Fast✓