News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Help Tesla  (Read 546 times)

Offline MrWigglesGiggles

• *Friend of 1up
  • wiggle wiggle wiggle
  • Since: 11/12/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Help Tesla
« on: January 02, 2015, 12:37:27 AM »
If you don't already know, Tesla gave up his job and sold what he could spare to care for his mother, and now he is having his own medical problems, but has no insurance or income to speak of to cover the expenses. So far we've raised $150 for him, which is nice but not even close to what he needs. For those that didn't see this on Facebook, I'm just going to copy-pasta Ron's post from there.

1up has been a little fragmented recently, but maybe this is something we can rally for.

Tesla[1up] needs our help.
Please share this with others and see if we can help him. In 2009 through 2012 he worked hard for 1up (along with others) to redesign and update our site and other services. He had to go inactive from 1up because of his medical condition, not because he did not want to be there.
I gave a little something and if other people can do the same we can really make a difference in his life.
http://www.gofundme.com/mymedfund

Offline Tesla[1up]

• *Administrative Leave
  • [1up] Dev Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 07/07/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Help Tesla
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 01:16:30 PM »
Thanks MrWigglesGiggles for posting this and keeping me in your thoughts. I really do appreciate it sincerely so thanks again and thanks to everyone who has helped so far by donating and sharing the link to my campaign with others. As you can imagine this is not something I really wanted to do and it's quite embarrassing to put my personal problems online for the world to see, but I really had no other option at this point.  That being said, I will forever be grateful for any and all help that I can get.

You are correct that I never wanted to go on administrative leave from 1up and I really cared for this clan. I am glad that it has survived to be one of the oldest and most respected Urban Terror clans around. My hope is to someday return to being an active member and I have told Ron this several times. If that day ever comes, I hope we can all enjoy fragging the crap out of each other, but for now there are other things that have to come first. I hope you all understand and thanks again for all of your support.

Tesla[1up]
"May I suggest the footing of your ass" Red Forman

Offline sniper#420[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • roll it light it smoke it enjoy it
  • Since: 01/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Help Tesla
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 10:20:44 PM »
Sorry to hear  will help when I can