News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: About the members..  (Read 40795 times)

Offline Flame[1up]

• *[1up] App Staff
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Life is that one thing that will never make sense.
  • Since: 19/03/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: About the members..
« Reply #180 on: August 18, 2014, 11:33:57 PM »
Topic hasn't been replied to in 18 months oh well,

A better description of myself that is not "I have 6 ducks" (They all flew away too  :'()

I am a very logic orientated person, I prefer facts over feelings and I am not known for emulating feelings very well. I am going into 11th grade this year. I play the trombone for my school's band. I compete in a lot of math, robotics, and video game design competitions. Not going to go into my personal history since that just seems to make people sad, so here is some general info for people.

General Info
Favorite Movie: Castle In The Sky (Spirited Away is a close second)
Favorite Subject: Math
Favorite Song: Dreams of an Absolution LB vs JS remix
Favorite Books: Airman and Behemoth
Favorite Short Movie: Sintel
Favorite Games: Wind Waker/Kirby Air Ride/Metroid Prime/Pikmin 2/Super Smash Bros Melee/Paper Mario (No way I am choosing a favorite out of those)
Favorite Color: Red, then Orange, then Cyan
Favorite Element: Fire, definitely fire
Favorite Words: Tie between "potato" and "absolution"
Favorite Number: 333 (333 is 3 3's)  or 33 (33^2=1089 and 3 whole rotations (3*360=1080 + 3^2 is 1089 so that's pretty cool))
Favorite Video Game Enemy: Chu Chu's from Wind Waker
Favorite Video Game Character: Yoshi, he is just always so helpful no matter the situation
Next Gen Console Preference: Wii U (Let's not start a war here, this is just my preference)
Hobbies: 3D Modelling, Programming, Gaming, and taking Math Tests.
Favorite TV Show: Code Lyoko

Contests I Compete In and My Placement

TSA Video Game Design: 4th in the Nation, 3rd in the state of Texas, and 1st in my region
UIL Number Sense: 13th place in 3A Texas State, 1st in 3A Texas Region 3, 1st in 3A Texas District 24
UIL General Math: 6th in 3A Texas Region 3, 1st in 3A Texas District 24
UIL Calculator Applications: 1st in 3A Texas District 24
UIL Accounting: 3rd in 3A Texas District 24
UIL Computer Science: Team got 2nd in 3A Texas State, 1st in 3A Texas Region 3, and 1st in 3A Texas District 24. Individually got 3rd in 3A Texas Region 3 and 1st in Texas District 24
ATTSB Region Band: 13th chair in my area, 1st in my region.
I also compete in a lot of other competitions but these did not make it anywhere near as far, not everything you do in life is allowed to be successful.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:43:07 PM by Flame[1up] »

Offline GaPieLady47[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 31/07/2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2014, 04:00:31 PM »
I like this idea, so I'm going to keep it rollin'!

Name: Sarah
I live in Dalton, Georgia at the moment and I've lived in Georgia my whole life.
I'm going to school for either Radiology or Dermatology and I'm currently on the Dean's list, go me!
I have a basketball cat named Honey and her brother is Peanut Butter. I cry because she still lives at my parent's house, call me a wiener all you want but she is special to me.
I have a twin sister.
I love the Saw Movies.
I'm only 4' 11 and I still get asked if I want a kids menu if I go out to eat with my boyfriend.
I'm a beautiful woman on the outside and an obese hungry man on the inside.
Some video games/ series I enjoy are Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Fallout, Dead Space, Halo, Battlefield, and GTA.
I like sleep, but at the same time I wish I didn't need to sleep so much because I'm missing out on life, even if I'm just staying at home at sitting on my butt.
I try to be as optimistic as I can even when things are tough.
I was kicked out of my parents' house.
I love my dad way more than my mom.
I think I'm bigger than I really am, as in I want to go wallop this guy sitting in my college library even though he probably weighs 250 lb.
I'm afraid of spaghetti.
I hate the words moist, fresh, and coleslaw.

I could keep going because, as a girl, I love talking about myself. But I will spare you all, for now.

Offline YoMomma[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • I am swaginacup
  • Since: 07/08/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2014, 10:17:59 PM »
Im a ex member so i deserve a say in this so here it is(gonna kind of cheat off of flames format like my math tests:))
Favorite Movie: We're the millers
Favorite Subject: It's history not math so **** off of the asian stereotypes
Favorite Song: Varies every week currently stuck between I won't give up by jason mraz and Can you feel the love tonight from the lion king
Favorite Book: I don't care what you say, but the berenstain bears is still the ****
Favorite Game: Not much of anything anymore and kind of getting bored or urt probe gonna quit when hd come out
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Element: Air, I secretly wish I could bend air like the avatar
Favorite Word: Lol, Hey, and holy ****in ****
Favorite Number: I am bad at math, I hate numbers
Favorite video game character: The bad character
Favorite T.V. show: Big bang theory

Little more about me: I used to play varsity basketball during freshman year and did powerlifting, but due to family issues I quit both. During that time I also played on a travel basketball team in china during the summers. I love to curse out loud(I've gotten in trouble many times at school for yelling Holy **** out loud). I also play the piano and is a decent singer. I currently don't do anything with my life anymore except finishing my high school year, watch movies, and lifting every night at 8 pm. #nolife #yolo right? lol.