News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: [1up] Life Update
« Last post by CuttyFlam[1up] on July 06, 2022, 07:06:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

I't s been a while. I hope some of you still remember me. My real name is Sebastian I'm currently 28 years old now, I live in Chile, I applied to 1up on the golden days, I believe i was around 16 at the time.

I still remember having so much fun on vent playing urt on these days, I made some really good friends and had great nights playing until it was late. I finished college what would you guys call advertising and marketing, I currently work as an analyst on a medical company called BD. I't s a desktop job and I work from home which I really enjoy. I also got married a year ago and we currently have two playful kittens.

Life is been good on my side a lot of hard work which has kept me away from gaming on the last 5 years, we bought our first apartment this year with my wife so we are really happy.

If some of you guys come to Chile make sure to let me know. I'll be traveling to New York on November this year in case any of you wants to have a drink.

Also what are you guys playing lately? maybe we can play a few matches.

My best wishes to all.

CuttyFlam
General Discussion / Re: [RIP] Whitedog57
« Last post by Cope57[1up] on October 27, 2021, 01:47:57 PM »
I am going to say this must be a typo "January 21, 2022"

If the date was January 21, 2021 I can say condolences, he will be missed by those that knew him well.
Urban Terror / Re: Hello 1up Clan :)
« Last post by ZenBy on May 24, 2021, 03:56:22 PM »
Thank you so much for the info Jsquared :3
I already entered the discord server
Urban Terror / Re: Hello 1up Clan :)
« Last post by J-Squared[1up] on May 24, 2021, 09:24:30 AM »
Please see http://www.1upclan.info/forum/index.php?topic=323.0 for application and requirements.

Go check out our discord and talk with members.

Urban Terror / Hello 1up Clan :)
« Last post by ZenBy on May 23, 2021, 09:22:03 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm a old player of UrT, I'm playing since 2009 and I have long time playing in your servers. A long time ago, when urban terror was with version 4.1 I tried several times to be from the 1up clan but I could not. Even after 10 years and with a different nick I want to apply, I have always wanted to be part of your community as another member, it would be an honor that they accepted me.
General Discussion / [RIP] Whitedog57
« Last post by Bowser[1up] on April 07, 2021, 07:39:03 AM »
1up received this message:

SUBJECT: George Pannos

whitedog57@hotmail.com
Apr 6, 2021, 1:05 PM
to 1upadmin@1upclan.info

George Pannos passed away January 21, 2022 just so you know.

Sincerely,

Karen Pannos

"The purpose of Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy ****...what a ride!"

Profile: http://www.1upclan.info/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3212
« Last post by SnKQuaKe on November 22, 2019, 09:56:50 PM »
Just saying hi, My son turns 9 tomorrow and he was born while I was in 1up. So.. Been a long time. I do miss those days.
« Last post by Pyrite[1up] on October 28, 2019, 12:48:48 PM »
Another major life update for me this year (other than getting divorced). I just quit my job at General Dynamics after 12 years of working for them. I've accepted a new job at Radeus Labs out in San Diego, should be quite fun.

Any of you 1up's in the San Diego area?
« Last post by SeSko on October 20, 2019, 09:10:12 AM »
Hi, great old times here, UrT,kf etc.
haven't played any game in years.
I moved to live and study abroad  in italy, 3 years ago (from israel).
that's about all.

I am editing my post to add, R.I.P Flexan, i am sure everyone here misses you and hope that you are in a better place now.
« Last post by J-Squared[1up] on September 10, 2019, 11:10:12 PM »
Good luck, just got mine her full license less than 2 weeks ago.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10