News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Okay I got a racial one. (not racist in the bad sense)  (Read 3761 times)

Offline |$|CandyMan

• Since: 17/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • My Small Unsuccessful Website(But hey at least its got a forum.)
Re: Okay I got a racial one. (not racist in the bad sense)
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
Me and my friends(Mostly white) like to be racist against other white people. It's actually really fun.

My best example of this would be the following: So four of us were in my friends car and we were driving by a sidewalk. On that sidewalk we see two black kids about 50 feet behind two white kids. So, we roll down the windows and as we drive by the white kids we yell, "GO BACK TO GERMANY[1] KRAUT[2]!" All four kids looked really confused and it was hilarious.

There is not a race that is more likely to commit crimes because of the color of their skin or their heritage. The real factor in that is poverty. So if we can get rid of poverty we can rid our society of many potential crimes.
 1. I'm like 50% German
 2. Racial term for people of German decent
Hackers in the bag as of now: 9
Kicked, shadow, >TsK|RiDiicK, OMG_WORMY, Exitus, Lermontov, megaman, aNooB, MasterOfOwning

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 12:37:30 AM »
There is not a race that is more likely to commit crimes because of the color of their skin or their heritage. The real factor in that is poverty. So if we can get rid of poverty we can rid our society of many potential crimes.

Yes, but the mass crime in certain urban areas in many ways has become the CAUSE of the poverty.  Instead of developing a good work ethic and moving up in life (and if necessary, making a geographical move), many of the people in these urban areas turn to crime, which only drags the overall economic situation further down.  It also destroys the hope in people that situations will ever improve and the realization that they themselves have the power to do something to make things better.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline inka

• q-_-p
  • Since: 23/06/2009
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 01:43:17 AM »
maybe they want to comit crimes cuz all us white ****s are racist to them.

By Inka[1up]

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 02:02:55 AM »
maybe they want to comit crimes cuz all us white ****s are racist to them.

Most white people aren't.  This isn't 1950 anymore.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

-Rush Limbaugh

Offline |$|CandyMan

• Since: 17/03/2009
    • My Small Unsuccessful Website(But hey at least its got a forum.)
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 02:41:13 AM »
This isn't 1950 anymore.

Well that's just like your opinion man.
Hackers in the bag as of now: 9
Kicked, shadow, >TsK|RiDiicK, OMG_WORMY, Exitus, Lermontov, megaman, aNooB, MasterOfOwning

Offline smiley

• Troll
  • Restricted
  • Troll
  • Since: 11/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 08:58:46 AM »
I don't really mind  "ethnics"

Its the Canadians I worry about.
+1 those canadians -.-

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 10:45:08 AM »
To be honest, statistically speaking that is not true. For example, 92% of all violent crimes committed through the use of a firearm are committed by black males between the ages of 18 and 25. That is a U.S. Department of Justice statistic. It is not surprising then that prison sentences imposed upon young black males for possession of a firearm tend to be longer than prison sentences imposed upon whites. 

How about we take a solid look at New York where we find that 98% of gun crimes in New York City are committed by blacks or Hispanics. James Edwards, in The Rise Of Ethnopolitics, explained that:

"...the homicide rate for black men between the ages of 18 and 24 is well over ten times that of whites. And disparities in other violent-crime rates are just as startling. In New York City, one of the nation’s safest large cities, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black during the first six months of 2008, according to victims and witnesses, though blacks make up only 24 percent of the city’s population. Add Hispanic perps, and you account for 98 percent of all shootings in New York City. The face of violent crime in cities is almost exclusively black or brown. That explains why someone might feel a sense of trepidation when approached by a group of black youths. That’s not racism; it’s the reality of crime. And it’s that reality that determines whom the police stop, frisk, and arrest."

I wish there was an easy way to solve the crime problem. I turn to the need to stress education and family values, so that perhaps the next generation of young people will not live up to these statistics.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 10:51:02 AM by RonaldLee[1up] »

Offline [DSG]Jaffadawg

• AKA - Sabayon
  • Since: 14/10/2009
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 11:24:05 AM »
Reality is reality. Being able to discern the truth in reality can make you a wise man. As for color of your skin, I do not believe it makes you special nor unique. Your heart makes you special or unique. Contribute to the greater good in some form, or become a statistic.

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 11:28:41 AM »
Reality is reality. Being able to discern the truth in reality can make you a wise man. As for color of your skin, I do not believe it makes you special nor unique. Your heart makes you special or unique. Contribute to the greater good in some form, or become a statistic.

“We are either kings or pawns of men.” --Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821).

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 12:19:27 PM »
...i preffer the way of the katana?

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

cupcake

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 12:38:22 PM »
To be honest, statistically speaking that is not true. For example, 92% of all violent crimes committed through the use of a firearm are committed by black males between the ages of 18 and 25. That is a U.S. Department of Justice statistic. It is not surprising then that prison sentences imposed upon young black males for possession of a firearm tend to be longer than prison sentences imposed upon whites. 

Statics  are interesting things. I wonder if the Blacks and Hispanics sited are also members of the poorest economic groups. I'm guessing its a good bet that they are. In order to invalidate Candyman's statement, you'd have to provide credible data that  given similar economic circumstances as whites, Blacks and Hispanics still commit disproportionately more crime.  As to Blacks receiving longer sentiences than whites, again, this may partially be an economic issue. Generally, the more affluent you are the better legal counsel you receive.

Crime is also more diverse than  robbery or murder. People tend to leave out white collar crime such as fraud, bribery, insider trading, embezzlement etc. I'd like to see statistical data about which racial group commits more of these type crimes, but I'm pretty sure I already know.

I found this article interesting

The Color of Deception:
Race, Crime and Sloppy Social Science
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 12:47:46 PM by CupCake »

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »

Statics  are interesting things. I wonder if the Blacks and Hispanics sited are also members of the poorest economic groups. I'm guessing its a good bet that they are. In order to invalidate Candyman's statement, you'd have to provide credible data that  given similar economic circumstances as whites, Blacks and Hispanics still commit disproportionately more crime.  As to Blacks receiving longer sentience than whites, again, this may partially be an economic issue. Generally, the more affluent you are the better legal counsel you receive.

Crime is also more diverse than  robbery or murder. People tend to leave out white collar crime such as fraud, bribery, insider trading, embezzlement etc. I'd like to see statistical data about which racial group commits more of these type crimes, but I'm pretty sure I already know.

I found this article interesting

The Color of Deception:
Race, Crime and Sloppy Social Science

Ron is correct.  Stereotypes unfortunately ring true most of the time.  Statistics are an amazing thing. 

A worthwhile sidenote pertaining to gun crimes is this: the vast majority of crimes committed with guns (homicides, burglaries, etc) were done with unregistered firearms.  I can't remember the percentage of crimes committed with registered handguns every year, but iirc, it was a fraction of a percent.

As for economic issues causing the problem (ie whitey holdin the brothas down), read my previous post.  Every American has the opportunity to change, to step out from the sad normality around them, and to succeed.  But instead of doing this, many people of ethnic heritage living in urban jungles become thugs because its easy, cool and somewhat normal to them.  Where did gangs all start?  With drugs, prostitution, and other illegal activity years and years ago.  Its just gotten progressively more prevalent over time.

-Ronald Reagan

-Rush Limbaugh

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 01:13:12 PM »
For me the only solution is to play Urban Terror and to develop an Urban Terror 1up Zombie mod. I will feel much better about crime rates when I shoot the heads off of approaching zombies.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:53:08 PM by RonaldLee[1up] »

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
Yes.  Be racist against the Zombie race, and not against segments of the Human race.

-Ronald Reagan

-Rush Limbaugh

Offline Casper

• Can't shoot what you cant see :D
  • Since: 23/04/2010
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 04:46:07 PM »
Yes.  Be racist against the Zombie race, and not against segments of the Human race.
Win :D +1