News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: My Girlfriend Part III  (Read 1592 times)

[nbuli]

My Girlfriend Part III
« on: April 25, 2010, 06:02:05 AM »
So this already happened a few months ago - just filling you in so I can write new content.

Please read parts 1(http://www.1upclan.info/forum/index.php?topic=3188.0) and 2(http://www.1upclan.info/forum/index.php?topic=3282.0) before part 3.

----

So we had our bowling team tournament this weekend and our team came in second. Partly due to the fact I bowled one of my best games ever with a 129.
Anywho, so our douche team captain had a party at his house and I was just chillin in the basement drinking some Ouzo and Mountain Dew: Gamer's Fuel.

Illustration One:

So, alas, the party was simmering to a halt and I was on the verge of leaving to go home and meet my flower, Sanguine, for a dragon hunt. When all of a sudden Amanda, my bowling team captain's girl friend came down and starts chatting with me.

Illustration Two:

We talked for about 20 minutes on the sofa and I had a few more drinks. Then she said I could stay the night because I had been drinking. Even though I had Viola lessons and a guild meeting the next morning I decided to stay. So she went to her room and I stayed on the sofa.

The idea of sleeping under the same roof as her gave me a delicious erection and I decided to masturbate. I came into the shag carpet. I just used my bowling shoe and rubbed it in so it wasn't so obvious.

Illustration Three:

I woke up the next day and left. I missed my viola lesson because I was a little hung over due to drinking about 4 shots of Ouzo.
Anyways, the part I am upset about is that Sanguine was mad at me because I skipped our guild hunt. I could tell that during the guild meeting she was indifferent to me. She didn't even stand next to me!

Illustration Four:

How do I balance two girlfriends?

Offline smiley

• Troll
  • Restricted
  • Troll
  • Since: 11/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: My Girlfriend Part III
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 06:57:51 PM »
Lol. omg cant wait til part 4 :D

Offline Stella

• Since: 05/03/2010
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 07:32:27 PM »
tuff question. masturbated less and thinks more, mayb u'll find the solution   :P :P

Offline Argo

• Since: 15/03/2010
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 09:58:54 PM »
This is a funny mini-series that I have enjoyed =  :P  :D

Offline $@t@n

• Since: 25/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 10:20:30 PM »
lol deal with both of then on separate dates/times =P

Offline Ratt2[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • Since: 04/07/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 10:56:35 PM »
tuff question. masturbated less and thinks more, mayb u'll find the solution   :P :P
:-\  ??? lmao