News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Killing Floor 2  (Read 2315 times)

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Killing Floor 2
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 08:28:34 AM »
I don't really see what they can do to killing floor other than update the graphics. The game is pretty much how it is now, other than adding more zombies/objectives/achievements/perks or something that can already be done with mutators. In my opinion if tripwire needs to fix their Red Orchestra series, great concept and play, just terrible marketing and high skill cap.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline -MGS-Sniper

• *Friend of 1up
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • Since: 09/02/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Killing Floor 2
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 08:25:36 AM »
I don't really see what they can do to killing floor other than update the graphics. The game is pretty much how it is now, other than adding more zombies/objectives/achievements/perks or something that can already be done with mutators. In my opinion if tripwire needs to fix their Red Orchestra series, great concept and play, just terrible marketing and high skill cap.

Thought I would post up in here even though its an old thread :)

KF2 opens so many possibilities due to using a better (a lot better) engine, meaning sooo much nicer looking maps, mods that can do so much more too.

So much more potential for mappers and modders. I agree that the base game will be mainly an updated version of the original and the guns mainly the same but give it a few weeks after release and there should be some amazing releases for it.

I have a few things up my sleeve for release that was not possible for KF1 !