News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Arctic Combat  (Read 6525 times)

Offline Mapan

• Pepperidge farm remembers
  • Since: 21/04/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Arctic Combat
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 10:52:48 AM »
lol to Think i have never seen this game on steam
Despair is the illusion of the mind, pain the illusion of the body

Offline Sander

• Since: 08/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
I can't even download it on windows because I have to download steam and doing that, an error comes up.

It is easier to discover 1000 mistakes on an other person than one at yourself.

Online RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 02:01:39 PM »
I can't even download it on windows because I have to download steam and doing that, an error comes up.
You don't have to have Steam. You can go directly to their game site. Go to the page here in the AC area that describes and introduces AC.

Offline Sander

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 11:59:33 AM »
Ok have it now, I dont know if I like it I'll just play a little bit more. Where can I play with you guys?

Offline Cope57[1up]

• adept GIMP user
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • INTJ
  • Since: 03/10/2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 05:40:22 PM »
Ok have it now, I dont know if I like it I'll just play a little bit more. Where can I play with you guys?
The easiest way is to join Team Speak and see who is online playing.
There is no search for people or clans in the game, so it is best to join TS and ask where we are.  I am on almost every night, unless I am working or not feeling up to it.

Computers do not have problems, they have users

Offline Sander

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 06:16:12 AM »
There is no search for people or clans in the game, so it is best to join TS and ask where we are.  I am on almost every night, unless I am working or not feeling up to it.
That's what I will do, but in the Night in your timezone means early in the morning for me

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 10:12:50 AM »
That's what I will do, but in the Night in your timezone means early in the morning for me

the woes of being in an america based clan.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 01:48:52 PM »

the woes of being in an america based clan.

Imagine us trying to make it where we could play with you in the night... lol. We'd all have to quit our jobs because it's in the middle of the day.

Offline Sander

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 02:21:08 PM »
So thanks to Cope57, he introduced me into the game. But we discovered a problem, we can't play against eachother because I (living currently in Spain) can only pick "South America" in the menu, what is actually very strange because I live in Europe and can't even pick Europe. And Cope57 can only pick europe and North America.
This could be a problem when we think of the plans we had with this game.

Offline Curby

• Since: 08/07/2012
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 02:43:55 PM »
So thanks to Cope57, he introduced me into the game. But we discovered a problem, we can't play against eachother because I (living currently in Spain) can only pick "South America" in the menu, what is actually very strange because I live in Europe and can't even pick Europe. And Cope57 can only pick europe and North America.
This could be a problem when we think of the plans we had with this game.
Okay maybe this might work,
download Cyberghost vpn,
select a proxy that is in an european country, for example amsterdam,
and then try if you can make an account on the server in europe.
it might work but i'm not sure
"ns"

Offline UncleSam

• Since: 22/01/2013
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 10:14:23 PM »
could someone confirm how well ac runs on low end systems?  my computer is decent except for intel hd 3000 video card.

Offline Sander

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 07:42:08 AM »
could someone confirm how well ac runs on low end systems?  my computer is decent except for intel hd 3000 video card.
Atm I am using an old laptop of my sister (about 5 years old) and its going pretty well although I have problems with other programs
Just try it ;)

Offline UncleSam

• Since: 22/01/2013
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2013, 08:48:56 AM »
Atm I am using an old laptop of my sister (about 5 years old) and its going pretty well although I have problems with other programs
Just try it ;)

What fps do you have? 

I would just try it, but verizon is giving me one seventh of the internet speed they promised.  They are sending a technician on thursday.  I'm really f**king frustrated how they think they can fool me and my family.

Offline Sander

Arctic Combat
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2013, 09:10:41 AM »
Just try it ;)

What fps do you have? 

I would just try it, but verizon is giving me one seventh of the internet speed they promised.  They are sending a technician on thursday.  I'm really f**king frustrated how they think they can fool me and my family.
Dont worry my Internet is very bad too but artic Combat handles it a Lot better than with urt

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2013, 03:03:48 PM »
Just try it ;)

What fps do you have? 

i bet its not their fault. i bet you its crappy wiring within the house. More times than not, most houses have splitters. the more splitters, the crappier the signal due to each one adding resistance. the larger splitters as well also add resistance, and also if lower grade cable was used in the house, this as well kills speeds.

There are a couple options they will check. first will be to ceck for splitters, and what i used to do, and what they do alot is put in 2. the cable router will go through the first one which will only be a 2 way splitter, which has lower resistance, which should boost a bit. then the second goes to another splitter which will control the TVs which will not be affected by the higher resistance, at least not that much.

they may try replacing your modem. There are times as modems get older that they seem to slow down for some reason. i have no idea why, but they just do.

There is another issue that it could also be. it could be your router. you may want to check on that BEFORE they come down or there is the possibility they may charge you for the service call. Plug a computer directly into the modem itself. go to speedtest.net and test multiple locations. generally i pick 3. since i live on the east coast i pick one near boston, one in the middle of the country, and one over by CA.  i then average the speed tests to find my average speed to base my results off. IF you get a much higher speed there, then your router is **** and thats your problem. The least you can do is test that, and if it is not that, then you can flat out tell them that you tried that and have narrowed it down to NOT be the computers or router.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.