News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Maps  (Read 1809 times)

Offline TurbanError

• Since: 12/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Maps
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »
@p$yKo:  Nades doing 30% damage is part of the games design.  For situations where a zombie camps and you don't want to go in.  In ts, this is semi useful when a team chucks a nade in the same area.  but with only 30% damage you need to get hit by 4 nades or already on your last legs.  While I don't particularly agree with degeneration, it is there to force a zombie to rush (which I understand).  In the old days of zombies, it was difficult to play a zombie with a timid team.  However, once you started to get the ball rolling, a rushing zombie team can be unstoppable.  I recall when Zts was first around and I would play zombies, I would have to be a cheerleader in team chat to get the zombies to all move out.  In Zts, zombies are supposed to be the aggressor.   

In Zbomb, grenades are also insta kill/finisher (if by finisher I mean single leg shot then nade).  In bomb humans are expected to go out and hunt and protect the bomb sites, in ts they are meant to run hide and camp from zombies.