News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Maps  (Read 1812 times)

Offline p$yKo

• Since: 24/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Maps
« on: November 14, 2011, 06:45:15 PM »
OK, so the maps are GREAT. So much fun and dynamic!!
I just wanted to make a suggestion: PLEASE stop the zombies from degenerating and take out the grenades...they are SO annoying... >:(

Offline Briguyt4[1upZ]

• *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 16/01/2011
Re: Maps
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 07:01:30 PM »
Not trying to be rude, but we heard you.  ;)

OK, so the maps are GREAT. So much fun and dynamic!!
I just wanted to make a suggestion: PLEASE stop the zombies from degenerating and take out the grenades...they are SO annoying... >:(

Health degeneration gives Zombies incentive to actually do something.

Uhh...Why on the latter?

Offline p$yKo

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 07:04:15 PM »
1. Too much damage
2. Human team can be up to 16 people=32 grenades. Whenever zombies try to camp because they are the last one standing, 10 grenades fly in and blows the zombies...if the grenades aren't being taken out, at least stop the health degeneration...its soooo weird. It is just too hard for zombies to win because hardly anyone rushes at the beginning of the map...

Offline Briguyt4[1upZ]

• *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
1. Too much damage
2. Human team can be up to 16 people=32 grenades. Whenever zombies try to camp because they are the last one standing, 10 grenades fly in and blows the zombies...if the grenades aren't being taken out, at least stop the health degeneration...its soooo weird. It is just too hard for zombies to win because hardly anyone rushes at the beginning of the map...

1. Try Zombie Bomb. Insta-kill. I like the damage. Hits you hard if you do hit them but not instant death. Also a human, you can use it to locate Zombies and draw them out. Makes it a little more even imo.

2. Yes, but most humans waste their nades in the beginning. Barely any of them do damage.

Offline EroS

• Mozzarella
  • Only the good ones die young
  • Since: 05/09/2011
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 07:08:29 PM »
agreed.
There is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.

- Barrack Obama

Offline Briguyt4[1upZ]

• *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
agreed.

Uhh...With whom?

Edit: Just trying to get a feel for what others think too.

Offline p$yKo

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 07:43:06 PM »
Grenades can do up to 30 percent damage. Didn't you see on Prague a couple weeks ago where I killed four people with a single grenade? I know this is rare and difficult, but you said that it was easy. Also, people don't waste nades. I see some players throwing them into random spots, but most of the time I throw it, I hear zombie groans...I just think it's not the best idea to have nades. It's just too unfair for zombies.

Offline Briguyt4[1upZ]

• *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »
Grenades can do up to 30 percent damage. Didn't you see on Prague a couple weeks ago where I killed four people with a single grenade? I know this is rare and difficult, but you said that it was easy. Also, people don't waste nades. I see some players throwing them into random spots, but most of the time I throw it, I hear zombie groans...I just think it's not the best idea to have nades. It's just too unfair for zombies.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. I find that Humans get too excited and use both grenades when they find a spot where Zombies are camping. Often, the Zombie player has already moved from that spot. They also use it on a "hunch" where they think someone is but no one actually is (common mistake by me). I really don't find it too much of damage for it to be a problem. Maybe I'm more used to it playing Zombie Bomb but I dunno.

Lancers09

Maps
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 08:55:45 PM »
I would not have an issue with slowing degeration. By maybe...half the speed. Because you lose half of your health in about a minute..

Sent from my iPod touch using tapatalk
(why do we write these?)

Offline p$yKo

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. I find that Humans get too excited and use both grenades when they find a spot where Zombies are camping. Often, the Zombie player has already moved from that spot. They also use it on a "hunch" where they think someone is but no one actually is (common mistake by me). I really don't find it too much of damage for it to be a problem. Maybe I'm more used to it playing Zombie Bomb but I dunno.

OK Briguyt4, I see where you are coming from. I agree with Blaze. If degeneration is not going to be put away, it should at least be slowed down :p

Offline Ashley

• Proud to be the only French in the community
  • Since: 13/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2011, 08:20:59 AM »
granades are fun  8)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:24:39 AM by Ashley »

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2011, 10:39:40 AM »
should set it where humans start off with 0 nades.. for every 5 zombie kills they acquire 1 nade that does full damage.. that should prevent nade spammers.

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline TurbanError

• Since: 12/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2011, 01:33:18 PM »
should set it where humans start off with 0 nades.. for every 5 zombie kills they acquire 1 nade that does full damage.. that should prevent nade spammers.

One either zombie bomb or ts, how many humans get 5 zombie kills a round?  In zombie ts nades aren't that useful, so humans tend to chuck them early to get them out of there cycle.  In Zbomb the opposite is true.  Nades are too important, and would never be wasted on a nade "spam".

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 04:14:00 AM »
Not 5 per round. Per map, so humans have to earn their nades

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline p$yKo

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 08:44:04 AM »
If you guys are making the nade FULL damage with 100 percent kill, we should make it 1 nade per 10 kills. 5 kills with human is way too easy and people like Steez is gonna get like 4 nades at least per map. thats 4 easy kills...