News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP
November 21, 2015, 09:13:13 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Insurgency

I've been playing some Insurgency lately. I did not like it at first but it grew on me after I started getting better at it.
There are two gametypes I like so far: Checkpoint and Conquer.

[Comment on this topic

February 11, 2014, 10:18:04 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in CS:GO

I started playing some CS:GO finally.

This game is really interesting, but you can't run fast unless you have a knife in your hand.
Hits are spot on, but handguns seem to be more accurate when you are crouching.

[Comment on this topic

November 23, 2013, 08:49:47 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in NMRiH

Party's Over Achievement
"ns"
Complete Cabin in 4 minutes or less
Map: nmo_cabin

Here is a video that shows how to complete Cabin in under 4 minutes.

The author used 80 attempts to get the achievement.

[Comment on this topic

August 24, 2013, 11:17:21 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Contagion

MonochromeLLC rannounced that Contagion will be released on September, Friday the 13th, 2013.
The video below shows more of what Contagion will present for action.

I like this zombie zoom-in image:

The release will bring various enhancements, such as: new in-game features, game-modes, visuals, optimization, audio, and more.

I just hope that it will not be difficult to host a server on CentOS 6.3 or 6.4.

"ns"

[Comment on this topic

August 16, 2013, 11:09:48 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Killing Floor

Female Fleshpounder

The Female Fleshpounder (FFP) is coming to our Killing Floor custom server soon.

"ns"

The FFP Behaviors
  • She rages from damage > 300, but only if received from a single hit.
  • She rages from any hit, if her health dropped below 50% (75% on Sui/HoE). Just like Scrake.
  • She calms down only after hitting her enemy (zeds and blocking players excluding).
  • On Hard difficulty and below, her rage stops even if she missed the hit (player managed to evade it).
  • On Suicidal, she calms down only if hit was successful (enemy took a damage). Like Super FP.
  • On HoE she calms down only after killing the enemy.

Youtube Videos

Female FleshPound animation test. - YouTube

Killing Floor Female Fleshpound - Walk animation - YouTube

Female Fleshpound Sneak Preview - YouTube

[Comment on this topic

May 24, 2013, 11:01:43 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Contagion

Contagion is scheduled for release this Fall (2013).

Aurora Estates Screenshots!

[Comment on this topic

March 21, 2013, 11:10:59 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in NMRiH

If anyone has ever wanted to see a single player beat ChinaTown, then this video shows you how it is done.

Thanks to "MarinoSanchezTheMexicanetc" of the No More Room in Hell forums for taking the time to publish this video.

[Comment on this topic

March 16, 2013, 10:10:29 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Killing Floor

Urban Terror is a great game. I enjoy the competitive spirit it fuels.
1up has accomplished so many mods for Urt and we have been fortunate to have so many quality coders work with us to successfully release quality server builds that enhance the gametypes.

Over the past 5 years I have watched Urban Terror change.
Compatibility conflicts between 4.1, 4.1.1 and 4.2 servers and players resulted in a general decline of the number of overall players.

Compatibility Problems
A problem which impacted 4.1 gamers is that the release of 4.1.1 created a rift with users of 4.1 who did not download 4.1.1. The chief mistake of 4.1.1 was leaving the stock (standard) game maps the same name. If the Urt dev team had not made this .pk3 error, the Urt community would not have been initially displaced for several months. Anyone who makes maps or develops any Urt project involving .pk3 files knows that if you have 4.1 and 4.1.1 maps (.bsp files) with the same name that a pure server running 4.1.1 will reject players who do not have the 4.1.1 release. There are still players being kicked today for compatibility issues.

The release of beta 4.2 over a year ago has also created deterrents to Urt, even though 4.2 seeks to complete a new version of Urt. Many people initially thought that 4.1 players would move to 4.2. But 4.2 was more of an alpha version, riddled with bugs to be ironed out. I had a few servers up until the close of 4.2.003. They are now working on build 4.2.10. We have some clans playing only 4.2. They simply update their servers and game files as each new version is released.

[Comment on this topic

Pages: [1] 2 3

About me

Founder, 1up Clan
Old School Gamer

General Interests:
Legal Writing
PC & Wii Gaming
Mod Development

Hobbies:
Tennis, Biking,
Weights & Running