News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Moderator Application for NMRIH?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Gentle

• Since: 09/08/2016
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Moderator Application for NMRIH?
« on: August 16, 2016, 02:14:40 PM »
I've been regularly active on the NMRIH servers for the past 2 months. However, I haven't seen a mod on those servers during my playtime. I would occasionally run into AFKs or griefers and usually the voting system is inefficient at kicking these AFKers/grifers. Rounds would be held up, and lead to players leaving the server. Without any active mods to remedy the situation, it kills the server. If there are any applications open for mod on those servers, I would love to apply.

Also on a side note, I don't want to name names, but there are a few active users on the servers that grief as a group. Block doorways, prevent others from reaching the extraction point, and vote kicking any users who oppose them.

Thank You
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 02:18:41 PM by Gentle »

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Moderator Application for NMRIH?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 02:45:09 PM »
Only 1upZ members can be approved for 1upZ NMRiH Admin positions.

Offline Gentle

• Since: 09/08/2016
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 02:24:54 AM »
Are there any active mods on for NMRIH?

Offline Der Vampir

• The #1 Hedonistic Enigma
  • *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 01/09/2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 12:12:39 AM »
Me, but I am constantly jumping from other servers too since I upkeep on others too. There is a tk plugin placed on 1upz servers to stop tkers. The only greifers we have are mic spammers, people who break maps and people who are just rude. And I have many regulars added who keep me posted and let me know if there are trolls or anything going on. Which they do, if anyone should be getting admin it should be Czarna_MaGia95, he helps me a lot by translating and what not for the non english speaking players and just helps me in general when theres trolls online by tipping me off to them or letting me know if stuff is off or what not.
If you really want to be mod, let me see you around on the servers and you need to apply for 1upz membership. It'd defintely be nice to have some more admins, capable ones who are playing regularly on the 1upz servers more.