News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: About really skilled players  (Read 713 times)

Offline Raziel

• Since: 29/08/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
About really skilled players
« on: December 12, 2013, 01:21:26 AM »
Hey guys, Raziel Here!

Missing you all, and I am thankful with YoMomma[1up], cause he invited me over your practice server, so I was able to see a really nice TDM with sr8.  I hope I can come back later.

Now, what brings me here is that recently I have been playing at Presidents Camacho Cabinet Server. I have met really nice people, like  complete asshats, like a guy I will no name, one of the admins is a complete jerk, but that's ok.

The other stuff I want to ask you, is if there could be awfully skilled accurate players you can't stand off.  'Cause they can be floating around, power sliding, jumping, wall bouncing, and they'll hit me like hell, but Im standing still, knowing where they are heading and get no hits.  That's really frustrating.

I know there are some of you, have a great accuracy, but hell those people over that server, is like when trunks is gonna fight C17 and C18 on the changed past, i feel like that, with no hope.

I was trying to demo some of them, but It wasn't that important thouhg, 'cause whatching their ping, gave me a lot of answers, but tonight I was playing, and I saw something I haven't seen in a while, even fighting sway, dolt,  abigpurplemonkey, sasoOon, and others,  I have a chance, but with this guy is a totally different story.

His ping was around 60 and my ping as usual kinda high 150-200

Here's the demo so, please, can you tell me?

I really miss the old days :(
Yes, I have found the acid proof fishy

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: About really skilled players
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 09:45:13 AM »
maybe its me, but i have no idea what youre even asking, lol

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline Ratt2[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • Since: 04/07/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: About really skilled players
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 10:12:14 AM »
I played Rex on the fun sever his is good but not Sway or Dolt good lol you must be just standing still to get hit