Author Topic: AVA  (Read 3746 times)

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: AVA
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 10:01:05 PM »
1up members can't be in any other clans from what I'm aware of. Guilds are a different story I suppose?
No idea.  Check the policy.

I know i personally do not see clans/guilds in games like those in any way like 1up as a clan. Here we are a gaming community more than anything else, where in those games they are there to basically group players together to be able to participate in organized "clan" games with the same people over and over easily. more for convenience in those games than anything else.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline SeSko

• Since: 13/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 12:31:14 AM »
@Cope[1up]:
we need someone to make the A.v.A 1up clan,I pushed the clan button but it didn't work,I don't know why.
Try to do it cope? And let me know what haapens,if it works I'll be from the first people that'll join.
And you can be in other clan groups like our steam group(we got some people from other clans in it but they don't wear the tag),for the clan tag thingy:wearing the other tag is not allowed even if it's a game that we don't play,if it's a game or two ask Ron to make for them a main topic just like other main games and he'll do it just like A.v.A I play it only when 1up's or friends of 1up's play it,of course he won't do it for a list of 10-15 games but yeah I
Don't think we'll lose any member just because we don't play a game that he does especially if it's A.v.A which some of us play,(I think i'm sure about those stuff that I said up here).

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 12:32:36 PM »
From the mouth of Ron.

Even in a game like that, a member can not be a member of any other sort of gaming clan. This includes even in games like that. So your choice is either start a 1up clan in there using an informal roster, which means they can join that clan, but that does not make them a true member here unless they go through the process, or leave the clan and join a competitive one in the game...which i wouldnt do for AvA

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 06:35:25 PM »
AVA 1up clan... What should we name it?

1up is already used.

Screenshot attached.

how about "1up Clan"

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline J-Squared[1up]

• mmm Spam
  • *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • nom nom nom
  • Since: 24/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 07:28:27 PM »
1upClan

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 08:21:30 AM »
to my knowledge, i think that if there is a clan in a game like that, where most clans are not full gaming clans like us but only for the game, i dont think there is a regulation forbidding it. not sure though
No. 1up does not allow multi-clanning. You are either with us 100% or you are not with us at all.

Offline SeSko

• Since: 13/07/2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 11:23:05 AM »
you can be in other clan groups like our steam group(we got some people from other clans in it but they don't wear the tag),for the clan tag thingy:wearing the other tag is not allowed even if it's a game that we don't play.
Yup as I said before,1up tag any time, any place,all the way.

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 09:00:32 AM »
So, I should leave the clan in the game Outer Galaxies even though there is no 1up clan involvement there?  Is it still considered multi-clanning?  I was only talking about games which 1up is not involved with if it is OK to be in a different clan.  I understand the fact that one can not be in different clans for the same game, but if 1up involvement of a game is non-existent then how would it be considered multi-clanning?

Did you join the Outer Galaxies based clan after filing your application to 1up on November 01, 2012?
The idea behind expanding 1up is to bring it into other games, little-by-little. So where there is no 1up, a member who starts a new game should take on the role to bring 1up into the new game. Utilizing the Informal Gaming Roster Policy, a clan for 1up can be created on the new game which allows others to join. This enables 1up to expand, take on new members, growth and continue to build.

Now, not to be too technical, but since you are raising technicalities found in the operation of policy, let us take a look at some
found elsewhere.

1) (a) You wrote in your Application for Admission to 1up that you have never used an alias.

List all aliases that you have used in the past or are currently using? (enter "none" if you have never used an alias)
 none

(b) But in this thread you write now that you have been using a gaming alias for about 21 years.

I also happen to use a different tag called U.S.Army which I have used for twenty one years so far

2) (a) You reported the following previous clans in your Application for Admission to 1up: AA; Avantis Angels (Mech Warrior 3, MW4, MW4BK, MW4MERC, MechCommander, MC2, MCG), Americs'a Army; TPFF (Team Players For Fun), FMZ (Fast Moving Zombies)
Have you ever been a member of a FPS gaming clan?
 AA; Avantis Angels (Mech Warrior 3, MW4, MW4BK, MW4MERC, MechCommander, MC2, MCG), Americs'a Army; TPFF (Team Players For Fun), FMZ (Fast Moving Zombies)

(b) But in this thread you write now that you are a member of another clan in some other game ("Outer Galaxies").
So, I should leave the clan in the game Outer Galaxies

Now, the bottom line here is that a 1up Member should represent this clan, not some other clan.
Where you go in the gaming world you should freely bring 1up with you. If 1up is not already in the game you want to begin, it would be much better to start the ball rolling in the game you want to begin. That way 1up can begin to take on members there as well. I do not see why anyone would "need" to join any other clan. Put your energy into this clan and see it grow, rather than contribute to the growth of another clan.

Offline Cope57[1up]

• adept GIMP user
  • *[1up] Dev Team
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • INTJ
  • Since: 03/10/2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 02:30:20 AM »
Why am I the only 1up member in the AVA 1upClan, anyone else wanting in?
One can not just post in the forum that they want in, they actually need to start the game, then I can send an invitation for you to join.  There is zero staff, and I can not manage a clan that does not exist.

If there are no other members playing this game, I suggest we just delete this thread in a week or so.  I suggested this game to replace Arctic Combat, and apparently this game has lost interest quickly by 1up.

1up can continue to expand to other games, but if there are only a couple members playing each game, it will make it rather difficult for clan wars/scrims with other clans if nobody is ever on.

This thread has been up for almost four months, and no other members play except me?
I really dislike sounding bitter, but if there is no participation in this game, why bother keeping a thread about it?

Computers do not have problems, they have users

Offline Cope57[1up]

• adept GIMP user
  • *[1up] Dev Team
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • INTJ
  • Since: 03/10/2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »

A free modern warfare FPS Game from Aeria Games.

AVA is Free to Download and Free to Play!
Register now and join the largest F2P gaming community!
Official Site

Computers do not have problems, they have users