News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Extra Killing Floor Anyone?  (Read 3341 times)

Offline BoldyMC

• Since: 02/11/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Extra Killing Floor Anyone?
« on: December 31, 2012, 07:04:04 AM »
Hey 1up,

I have been thinking lately of maybe getting killing floor i asked my parents 2day but they said i couldn't cause i was saving up my money for a new $750 scooter and i really, really want it but my parents won't let me buy it so i was just wondering if anyone had a extra killing floor game that i could maybe have. If you need to add me on steam if you already haven't u can add me by sending a friend request to this user Mr_MatriXed that's is me on steam. This would be very much appreciated if you could maybe give me a killing floor game if you have a extra one.

Much <3 Red-Arrow

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Extra Killing Floor Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 08:22:33 AM »
It's only 5 bucks right now...

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 10:23:48 AM »
Life is a constant struggle between our dreams and bad habits that make our dreams impossible.

Maybe when you get into 1up I might have the copy for you. Maybe.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 12:14:45 PM »
Maybe, I do. Maybe, I do not.

Offline BoldyMC

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »
Life is a constant struggle between our dreams and bad habits that make our dreams impossible.

Maybe when you get into 1up I might have the copy for you. Maybe.

Okay RedRumOnE

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »
people gifting each other games and DLC to members in the clan is not uncommon at all. you never know. but its really cheap right now anyway so you never know.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 07:39:13 PM »
It's a big maybe, I got 20$ in steam cash from a giftcard I got for Christmas, If I don't find something before you make it into 1up It will be a no go.

Can never have too many games.

I want something like Armored core but I don't think Armored core V is getting ported to the Pc, none of them have been.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 07:44:34 PM by RedRumOnE[1up] »

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline TuRrEt[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 15/08/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 09:15:24 PM »
Hey 1up,

I have been thinking lately of maybe getting killing floor i asked my parents 2day but they said i couldn't cause i was saving up my money for a new $750 scooter and i really, really want it but my parents won't let me buy it so i was just wondering if anyone had a extra killing floor game that i could maybe have. If you need to add me on steam if you already haven't u can add me by sending a friend request to this user Mr_MatriXed that's is me on steam. This would be very much appreciated if you could maybe give me a killing floor game if you have a extra one.

Much <3 Red-Arrow
One question, why do you need a 750 dollar scooter?

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 10:34:30 PM »
Hey 1up,

Much <3 Red-Arrow

A question I also had in mind. You're 'allegedly' so "rich", why don't you buy Killing Floor yourself? ;)

Just a Question.

Offline BoldyMC

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 11:20:08 PM »
Hey 1up,

Much <3 Red-Arrow

Cause i wan't a different scooter then anyone in my state i will be the only one in the state that has one of these scooters and Gman cause my parents told me not to cause i am saving up for a new scooter i don't get money from them and stuff.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 01:17:57 AM »
It's only 5 dollars, be like....

"Yo mom, would it be cool if I borrowed your card for a sec and payed you back what I use?"

Enough said.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 08:01:54 AM »
yeh, just let her know its only like $5.....i dont think using $5 will set you back that far from getting your scooter......and if it does, by the time you make the $5 back the scooter will only cost like $100 so you will be fine, lol

personally i never have, and never will own a scooter. NEVER....mini-bike? ok.....motorcycle? ok.....quad? ok......Dirt bike, ok.....Go-cart? got it..... but not a scooter. riding a scooter is like a fat girl....not going to explain that one, but im sure a couple of you will get it.....maybe first hand, lol

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline Curby

• Since: 08/07/2012
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 08:07:40 AM »
well i have a problem about this too,
and I need some help from an expert liar.
I want to buy killing floor, but i dont have a credit card yet.
so i must ask my parents to buy it for me, but the problem is, they probably won't agree when they see the game snapshots&stuff.
anybody know a sneaky way to buy it/let them buy it for me?
"ns"

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 08:17:24 AM »
well you could find some photos with no blood on it, steal their card and buy it (but that has horrible consequences if they find out you did that)

if you have your own bank account, with money in it, you should be able to link your paypal to it and buy it that way

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 10:23:42 AM »
well i have a problem about this too,
and I need some help from an expert liar.
I want to buy killing floor, but i dont have a credit card yet.
so i must ask my parents to buy it for me, but the problem is, they probably won't agree when they see the game snapshots&stuff.
anybody know a sneaky way to buy it/let them buy it for me?
well you could find some photos with no blood on it, steal their card and buy it (but that has horrible consequences if they find out you did that)

if you have your own bank account, with money in it, you should be able to link your paypal to it and buy it that way

**** this mess, You got cash? Get a prepaid Visa card from Walgreens or Walmart then buy it on steam. No one needs to know how you spend your money besides yourself.