News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Thanks for the tutorial Tank!!!  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Rav3n

• Since: 08/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Thanks for the tutorial Tank!!!
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:23:16 AM »
Hi all, my name is  Rav3n (some may know me under my old i could even say "real" UrT name |WC|Rayne)

I'm the founder of C.M.M. community (Custom Map Makers), and am always making or looking for new tutorials.
Today i had sxyboxes on my schedule and remembered i watched a fantastic 3 part skybox tutorial on YouTube.
After a minute or so of searching i found it and posted it on our forum.
http://custommapmakers.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=14&id=266&Itemid=54

I'd  like to thank Tank for making this great tutorial. I've seen a lot of skybox tutorials and this is one is by far the best i saw.

If you object to this kind of "redistribution" of your tutorial, let me know and I'll remove it (tho i do hope it wont come to that).

Offline SnKTank

• Environment\Prop Artist
  • Since: 23/09/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Tank Productions
Re: Thanks for the tutorial Tank!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:22:59 AM »
Rav3n,

You are more than welcome to post this tutorial anywhere you like. I'm glad to see that people are watching my (few) tutorials. I stopped making them because I wasn't sure if it was helping or not. Thanks for the feedback!

Ps: I joined custom map makers ;)

TanK

Offline Rav3n

• Since: 08/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Thanks for the tutorial Tank!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 02:59:12 AM »
I just noticed the registration. Someone had problems with the e-mail verification if you don't receive it let me know  and I'll manually activate your account.