News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Be a better medic!  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Casper

• Can't shoot what you cant see :D
  • Since: 23/04/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Be a better medic!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2010, 04:04:04 PM »
i hate being a medic nowadays, unless we are in practice or scrims, well still even then, noone ever heals me. That manual doesn't say anything about incompetent teammates lol.
haha sry bout that :-[

Offline Shadow[1up]

• *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • I'll never try to fit in!, I was born to stand out
  • Since: 15/12/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up clan
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 04:48:04 AM »
i hate being a medic nowadays, unless we are in practice or scrims, well still even then, noone ever heals me. That manual doesn't say anything about incompetent teammates lol.

LoL i'm moostly medic but you dont get heald as medic the most ppl dont know you can heal a medic to almost full to if you healing a medic only is is gowing slower than a medic

Offline Casper

• Can't shoot what you cant see :D
  • Since: 23/04/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 06:28:13 AM »

LoL i'm moostly medic but you dont get heald as medic the most ppl dont know you can heal a medic to almost full to if you healing a medic only is is gowing slower than a medic
haha yea that bugs me quite a bit. I call for a medic on my radio and i have medkit, and everyone walks right past me. im just like wtf?! lol

Offline Shadow[1up]

• *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • I'll never try to fit in!, I was born to stand out
  • Since: 15/12/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up clan
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 11:18:45 AM »

haha yea that bugs me quite a bit. I call for a medic on my radio and i have medkit, and everyone walks right past me. im just like wtf?! lol
lol that why i'm always when i'm the wounden i trow my medkit ot the other purson tay heal you full than and walk off whit it