News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: The spy who [wishes he] shagged me...  (Read 3113 times)

Offline ballbuster

• Restricted
  • Since: 05/08/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
The spy who [wishes he] shagged me...
« on: September 12, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »
We know you love us gautch.  Thanks for willingly joining our mumble for a few days.  Please don't come back.

You know why.

P.S.  I can't photoshop, and any registered user can create a channel.  You were there willingly.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 05:58:24 PM by ballbuster »

Offline SnKcoffee

• Since: 27/05/2011
Re: The spy who [wishes he] shagged me...
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
lol, i have no idea what this is about  ???
RedRumOnE: "I never said I was perfect."
7/23/2012 at at 1:11:11 AM EST

Offline TurbanError

• Since: 12/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 06:30:39 PM »
Ok, since you went through the trouble of posting it.  What happened?

Lancers09

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 06:34:21 PM »
wow.

Offline AuXAuV

• "Power corrupts the best"- Mikhail Bakunin
  • Since: 16/08/2010
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 06:36:08 PM »

Failure to cause drama! -1!

Offline ballbuster

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 06:42:07 PM »
Hardly a failure to cause drama.

This screenshot simply shows Gautch was in our mumble.

Although it shows him recording at the time, he turned it off in mumble, but continued to record via an external problem

Then, he went crying to Ron about everything we said.  I was even told by an unnamed source that Ron sent him in the first place.  So if Gautch has nothing better to do then try to report to Ron on our activities, I'm sorry that he needs more of a life.  I wish him the best.

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 06:52:32 PM »
hahahahahahaha.   :P *facepalm* -1 for gautch all around!  I really don't think ron sent him, I'm pretty sure ron just didn't disagree to him going.  But ya hear say hear say. 

Offline TurbanError

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 07:24:20 PM »

Is your mumble private?

Although it shows him recording at the time, he turned it off in mumble, but continued to record via an external problem

Then, he went crying to Ron about everything we said.  I was even told by an unnamed source that Ron sent him in the first place.  So if Gautch has nothing better to do then try to report to Ron on our activities, I'm sorry that he needs more of a life.  I wish him the best.

Don't take this the wrong way but, who are you exactly?  And why should we care what you do/talk about? 

Offline ballbuster

• Restricted
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 07:31:14 PM »

Is your mumble private?

Don't take this the wrong way but, who are you exactly?  And why should we care what you do/talk about?

Nope, mumble is public.

I'm in oK|

I don't know why Gautch feels that it's some important to report on our activities.  He's the one who initiated recording and reporting to Ron everything we do.  We have nothing to hide, but if you're gonna be that lame, you deserve the ban you get.  This topic is not to cause drama.  It's simply showing Gautch that we know he was there, and now informing him that he is banned.  I never PM people and wasn't sure where else to post it.  You may lock this topic now.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:33:24 PM by ballbuster »

Offline TurbanError

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 07:35:04 PM »
Are you not allowed to record in your public mumble? :-X

nvm then.

Offline Term

• Since: 12/10/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 07:36:17 PM »
Who gives a rats ass. Next please.

Offline Gautch

• Optimism is the content of small men in high places.
  • Since: 20/03/2011
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 07:37:20 PM »
Okay, let's talk about what REALLY happened here. 

Just for starters: I was not spying, and I was not recording.  I don't even know HOW to record in mumble.  I don't know how you managed to photoshop this, but it is a blatant lie.  As I can already tell it has been  photoshopped to extricate the names of bearcat, yourself, "nikki," and Mickey, it seems no surprise that you also added a recording light next to my name, or simply put one by another user, and modified the name to reflect mine.  I'd like to see some server logs to see who you actually had come into the channel with my name and start recording.

This really goes to reflect your level of maturity.  Let's talk about what why I was there, shall we?  I connected the previous name under the name "|Ice|Thriller" to see if anyone interesting was on.  There wasn't.  Regardless of which, to those of you that were present (this was before the obviously edited image was taken), I did say hello, upon which I was globally muted and deafened, and further banned from the server.  I did nothing wrong.  Immediately after that, after returning to the 1up TS3, a person under the alias of "Poe" connected, explaining to me that there was a case of mistaken identity and that I was no longer banned. 

This was what led me to connect the next evening, the time at which I presume the screenshot was taken as that was what my name was changed to.  I'll be honest here-- I connected just to see if I was still banned.  I really could have cared less, but I was curious, and I did.  There were few people on the 1up TS3 at the time, and it was close to midnight my time.  I was bored, and there were a few people on, so I decided to stay and hang out.  I was there until about 2:30 that morning.  There were people that were interested in a scrim, and I specced a 1 v 1 between 2 people that were present in the server at that time.  I was not a "spy", I was not a troll, and I did not record anything.

This comes as a huge shock to me, seeing as during my time there, everyone was polite and nice to me.  I did NOT expect this at all, and it seriously reflects your level of maturity--in more ways than one, Mr. "ballbuster."

I don't know why you edited this image to reflect the things you did, but this is nothing more than another piece of sh!t trolling our forums with nothing better to do than to cause a personal attack based on falsified evidence.  Almost every single thing you've stated in this thread has been a blatant misrepresentation that you intentionally forged to reflect things that were untrue.

P.S.  I can't photoshop, and any registered user can create a channel.  You were there willingly.

You can obviously photoshop.  Yet another one of your immature prevarications.  And any registered user cannot change the name of a channel, as far as I know.  If it is possible, I would not know how to do it.  This was my third time using mumble.  I couldn't even change my name from "|Ice|Thriller" to "Gautch[1up]" without help.  In You, however, changed the name of the channel multiple times.  The channel, originally "FTWGL" or something of that sort, was changed (by you) to reflect names consisting of but not limited to: "make me a sammich, b!tch," "bearkat's pu$$y," "1up is kind of stupid," and other immature names of the sort.  You also modified the names of the oK| teams on the scrim server where we spectated a 1 v 1 to reflect insulting and racially provocative names, such as "***s vs. Hitler," and "******s vs. Spics."  <-- I assume this is going to filter out a lot, seeing as it reflects the immaturity of this person.  The names are directly insulting to black people, and people of Latino origin.

Also, I have no exterior recording of anything we said.  None of what we said matters anyway.  And yes, I am banned, and I could care less.  If I wanted to troll you, I could proxy in and spam you to dear heaven.  Thankfully, I'm considerably more mature than you, and I think I'll be messaging your clan owner my demoes of you modifying the oK clan's FtW server in obvious abuse of your rcon privileges. 

Casa in point.  Get the hell off this topic, and keep a far distance from me.  >:(

« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 08:10:30 PM by Gautch[1up] »

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 08:02:51 PM »
WHAT THE ****.

*To be edited*

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. "  You can't say you went there with good intentions.  So say nothing and let it go.

Lancers09

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 08:11:21 PM »
so wait.......

that was the oKl clan mumble?

BAHAHAHA!

gautch gets karma from me +1 for every day forever bahahahha

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 08:26:48 PM »
Why dont you stay off their f*cking mumble.  Seriously you had no good intentions going there.   :grr:  leave their clan alone.