News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is Dead  (Read 3296 times)

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »

Offline rondonboy

• Just you're typical Australian
  • Since: 25/09/2009
Osama Bin Laden is Dead
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 05:46:57 PM »
Yay tehe

Offline |WC|Brass

• Since: 27/02/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 08:34:38 PM »
Nice!

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »
So much for the billions of dollars spent and soldiers and innocent people who died and were maimed because of "Intelligence experts" who said he was in Afghanistan.  :P A great day for the Americans .. I hope this will stop WAR ON TERROR !! I dont really care about Obama or any other politics, celebrate and remember those who died for this.

You Brits and the rest of the UN (minus France and Germany) were heavily involved with starting and carrying out the war on terror.  Don't act like this is a US mistake.  Do your research.  He WAS in Afghanistan.  People are capable of moving around, especially when they're billionaires with a whole network of people helping them and almost 11 years to do so. 

Also research the whole innocent civilian death idea.  It's small.  Very small.  And as unfortunate as any civilian death is, I think that some records were probably set as far a low collateral damage goes.  Soldier deaths were low too, but could've been lower if it weren't for the asinine Rules of Engagement that our guys are subject to.  But I digress...

That said, I'm skeptical of this story.  I want to see pictures.  If it IS indeed true, I'm glad that Obama didn't fail to act like Clinton did when he had the chance to nab Bin Laden.

OH and get this:

Officials said bin Laden’s body, which is in U.S. custody, will be handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition. -Fox

What a crock of s***.  The man is a mass murderer who cowardly killed thousands of innocent people.  I don't give a f*** about honoring his body with the full traditions of his Religion.  Our tax dollars at work...
The main reason for this being is because we're on a very tense issue that a lot of islamic people think we are at war with islam. This is another way of showing that we are really not.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 10:41:51 PM »
The main reason for this being is because we're on a very tense issue that a lot of islamic people think we are at war with islam. This is another way of showing that we are really not.

Bin Laden wasn't just some outspoken religious or political figure.  He was a man who, along with his followers, attacked our interests on multiple occasions, killing thousands upon thousands of our people and our alies.  With all do respect to the rest of the world who is concerned about this, get bent.  We don't owe Bin Laden the courtesy of a proper burial.  If people can't understand that, then maybe they should be the next target.  >:D

Regardless, what's done is done.  His body was cleaned, properly wrapped, and buried within 24 hours, in accordance with the Muslim religion.  I don't like it... but hey, at least no one can say we didn't take the high road.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline Pyrite[1up]

• *[1up] Dev Admin
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • Since: 08/11/2009
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44:03 PM »
Regardless, what's done is done.  His body was cleaned, properly wrapped, and buried within 24 hours, in accordance with the Muslim religion.  I don't like it... but hey, at least no one can say we didn't take the high road.

That's just what you were lead to believe, he was really buried in an unmarked grave wrapped in bacon :P
•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•"Most Likely to Pillage the Global Village"•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•

Offline ColdBlooded

• newb status since 1994
  • Since: 02/06/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 10:46:03 PM »
LOL'd at pyrite's post:D :P :P
Making a new start! :)

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 10:47:29 PM »

Bin Laden wasn't just some outspoken religious or political figure.  He was a man who, along with his followers, attacked our interests on multiple occasions, killing thousands upon thousands of our people and our alies.  With all do respect to the rest of the world who is concerned about this, get bent.  We don't owe Bin Laden the courtesy of a proper burial.  If people can't understand that, then maybe they should be the next target.  >:D

Then i would guess stirring up more muslim extremists to come at us would be a good thing. Anyway he's dead, it's good, who gives a **** if he gets a proper burial or not, the fact is, he is dead, that's all that matters.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline ColdBlooded

• newb status since 1994
  • Since: 02/06/2010
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2011, 10:48:26 PM »

Then i would guess stirring up more muslim extremists to come at us would be a good thing. Anyway he's dead, it's good, who gives a **** if he gets a proper burial or not, the fact is, he is dead, that's all that matters.

+1!!!!
Making a new start! :)

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2011, 10:55:02 PM »

Hey, if they want to be stupid enough to get all riled up and come at us again, by all means.  It's their funeral.  Unlike pre-September of 2011, we're ready.  We have people on the ground in their back yards.  If they move, they die.  And as far as sleeper cells go... well, they'd have to be stupid to think that they aren't being watched at this very moment.  I'm doubtful that any meaningful uprising will occur as a result of Bin Laden's death.  It would be pure suicide to try to act against us right now.

What's done is done.  You're right.  At the end of the day, that miserable motherf***** is finally dead, and that's all that really matters.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:57:24 PM by Maddog[1up] »

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline Chuck[1up]

• *[1up] Support Member
  • You will never walk alone
  • Since: 25/04/2010
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »
I want to see prove of his death .... still not convinced with all these media coverage. They've buried the body at sea – so no evidence. No proof !!

From NBC's Courtney Kube:

A senior U.S. official says that they are still deciding whether to release a still photo of dead bin Laden.

"It is really, really graphic," the official said, adding that U.S. officials are trying to decide whether it is just too graphic to put out.

I believe some people still isn't convinced by all these talk...they now want to see some evidence of this death . I know I am. 

Offline SnKQuaKe

• *Friend of 1up
  • Keep it simple stupid
  • Since: 25/11/2009
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 11:59:38 PM »
Id love to see the live video of the combat that the whitehouse had. That will never be released though :)  I don't need the proof he either is or isnt. If he is still alive there will be more bin laden videos.. I heard one of bin ladens couriers leaked the intel that lead to his death on the radio. Either way Glad hes fish food.
“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”

Lancers09

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 02:04:41 AM »
1 down. Many extremists to go... Almost there. So I guess Waldo is the hide and seek champ again?

Offline Zohan

• You do know, that I don't care?
  • Since: 28/09/2010
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 03:28:38 AM »
LOLOLOLOLOL Pyrite ftw!!!!! All the way!

Though. I am waiting on ruusans point of view cuz be always uses logic into what becomes his answer
I like cars.

Offline Underachiever

• Since: 30/11/2010
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 04:10:54 AM »
It's logical that Ruusan may use logic, anyone can it's just that Ruusan puts it out more complicated and more technical, that's his way of manipulating you into thinking he's a smartypantsy.