News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: How many rounds can you go.....  (Read 4653 times)

Offline Severon

• woop woop
  • Since: 16/12/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How many rounds can you go.....
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2011, 06:00:04 PM »
You certainly did disrespect someone in this thread.
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."  -Albert Einstein

Offline EnJoy[1up]

• *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Urt Admin
  • Since: 24/11/2010
    • 1upclan
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2011, 06:48:50 PM »
Sev. Just stop. dont talk to each other . .. play it out on the "BattleField", We call urban terror.

Offline Term

• Since: 12/10/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2011, 06:55:21 PM »
Sev. Just stop. dont talk to each other . .. play it out on the "BattleField", We call urban terror.

+1 Brend Oh and Severon you tell us to grow up I think you are the one that needs to. You are the one that made this thread blow up because of your actions on this thread.

Offline EddieLee

• Since: 20/10/2010
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2011, 07:01:11 PM »

+1 Brend Oh and Severon you tell us to grow up I think you are the one that needs to. You are the one that made this thread blow up because of your actions on this thread.

How bout if we let the admins take care of this and leave the flame wars out of it? lets keep it friendly 1ups.

8)
I like to quit important things. --Eddie

Offline Perdition[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • Choose the spas!
  • Since: 21/11/2010
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2011, 07:18:50 PM »
i feel sev has the right to defend himself, altho maybe not in the exact way he didit but still. i see where he is coming from, i too get called hax sometimes and its bothersome to keep saying over and over no i dont
My Steam name is Quix0tic[1up]. Let's play CS:S!

The Spas is the best weapon in the game. Hands down. No question.

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2011, 07:26:24 PM »

Because of my actions "on this thread". Are you really that much of an idiot?  First of all, I didn't tell you to grow up so don't take me out of context. That is unless of course you accused me of hacking. Second of all, "my actions" are well warranted. This guy has been trolling me for weeks and I refuse to sit here and take it.

I will defend myself and continue to do so. Sorry, but I tried playing the silent/bigger-man card. When you're dealing with ignorant children it just doesn't work. 
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."  -Albert Einstein

Offline Term

• Since: 12/10/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »

Because of my actions "on this thread". Are you really that much of an idiot?  First of all, I didn't tell you to grow up so don't take me out of context. That is unless of course you accused me of hacking. Second of all, "my actions" are well warranted. This guy has been trolling me for weeks and I refuse to sit here and take it.

I will defend myself and continue to do so. Sorry, but I tried playing the silent/bigger-man card. When you're dealing with ignorant children it just doesn't work.

Whatever your not worth my time. You don't even understand anything we are trying tell you.

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2011, 07:31:04 PM »
i feel sev has the right to defend himself, altho maybe not in the exact way he didit but still. i see where he is coming from, i too get called hax sometimes and its bothersome to keep saying over and over no i dont

Being blunt is the only way i'm able to get my point across now. I was very respectful the first time I was accused yet time and time again these people continue with the BS.  It's like a slap in the face with each post.  So what - i'm supposed to just sit here, smile and try to excuse them? HAHA

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2011, 07:36:52 PM »

Whatever your not worth my time. You don't even understand anything we are trying tell you.

Actually I understand it with perfect clarity. What your peers have said is that I should keep it cool; what they don't know is that i've already attempted this... Then out of nowhere you come in and suggest I need to grow up like it's even your business to begin with. I didn't ask for your time to and if it's not worth it anyhow, then why are you still reading this thread or even posting in it for that matter.

Offline PowerMaid

• Since: 06/02/2010
    • A Games Industries
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2011, 07:48:43 PM »
After reviewing this thread, I side with Severon. I'm sorry, my fellow 1up peers, but I think your responses to him are just immature and unneeded. Although I definitely don't like you calling a 1up member an idiot, Sev, and that you're going a little too far, 1up should be above this. I don't care if you're here or not, Sev, but please, don't bring this feud between you and Psycotic to the 1up Forums. Because then, it opens up for public response and just causes drama.

Offline Severon

• woop woop
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2011, 08:25:40 PM »
I appreciate that Powermad, but understand I did not bring it to the forums. This is not my thread. If it were between me and him I wouldn't have a problem because I don't care what he thinks as stated in my first post. I do care however, what other people think.

It is BECAUSE he is posting on an open forum attempting to get people to hop aboard his bandwagon that I feel obligated to defend myself.

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2011, 08:51:03 PM »
LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!!

I think he, Severon, has every right to defend himself from being attacked! It's self-defense.  I personally like playing with him because even though he pwns me and sometimes says things like "K" if he gets killed  :P, you can learn a lot from him.  The way he moves and shoots, it's good practice.  Take advantage of it.   

K

Offline Sandra

• Since: 14/03/2010
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2011, 08:56:04 PM »
Everyone just STFU before I cram a dildo up your bums.  ;)
Learn from your parents' mistakes, use birth control!

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.

If I want your opinion, I'll read it in your entrails.

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
Everyone just STFU before I cram a dildo up your bums.  ;)

Oh baby.

Offline Pyrite[1up]

• *[1up] Dev Admin
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • Since: 08/11/2009
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2011, 09:00:04 PM »
 :yawn:
•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•"Most Likely to Pillage the Global Village"•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•