News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: 1up clan is nubclan  (Read 4700 times)

Offline quazgaa

• Since: 27/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
1up clan is nubclan
« on: November 27, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »
hi there. you all are noobs. whats that you say? i must be a troll?? omg! call the police! NAO! wait, let me explain.  you suck. each one of you.  heres how i know:  i joined a 1up server.  i was all, wait, wtf!!?! why do i have ak, when i use other weapons...half an hour later, i finally extract a response from one of your members, although very disrespectfully, that its a modserver with all weapons!omgwtfhuh!idunno! so im like oh ok, well now i know.  of course noob 1up members continue to berate me, calling me noob! you noob! lol! etc.  of course i go on to own them, and they only get more hostile and rude.  i join other 1up servers.  of course i cant help but mention the 1up nubbery.  1upnubclan member shadow mutes me, then bans me, for attempting to bring this up.  lulz@1upnubclan.  good job nubs.  you guys clearly have your **** together.  thanks for a nubby game, nubby chat, and nubby adminning.  no wonder theres no record of you doing anything respectable on ftwgl.  that is to say, nubclan.   wait what was that i just said.  nubclan. as in, you are nubs.  and you are rude.  and disrespectful.  and nobody takes you seriously. because you are nubs.

Offline PowerMaid

• Since: 06/02/2010
    • A Games Industries
Re: 1up clan is nubclan
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 10:09:13 AM »
Really? 1up members were calling you a noob?

So, you bring it to our forums. Real ****ing mature.

Offline Dougy

• Since: 17/01/2010
    • TheOMFG Music
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 10:10:28 AM »
hi there. you all are noobs. whats that you say? i must be a troll?? omg! call the police! NAO! wait, let me explain.  you suck. each one of you.  heres how i know:  i joined a 1up server.  i was all, wait, wtf!!?! why do i have ak, when i use other weapons...half an hour later, i finally extract a response from one of your members, although very disrespectfully, that its a modserver with all weapons!omgwtfhuh!idunno! so im like oh ok, well now i know.  of course noob 1up members continue to berate me, calling me noob! you noob! lol! etc.  of course i go on to own them, and they only get more hostile and rude.  i join other 1up servers.  of course i cant help but mention the 1up nubbery.  1upnubclan member shadow mutes me, then bans me, for attempting to bring this up.  lulz@1upnubclan.  good job nubs.  you guys clearly have your **** together.  thanks for a nubby game, nubby chat, and nubby adminning.  no wonder theres no record of you doing anything respectable on ftwgl.  that is to say, nubclan.   wait what was that i just said.  nubclan. as in, you are nubs.  and you are rude.  and disrespectful.  and nobody takes you seriously. because you are nubs.

Mate gtf off our forums please.

Offline quazgaa

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
lulz.  you call somebody youve never met before a noob, and you get all defensive when they come to your forums, calling you on it.  as if its my bad, or my nubbery... nice try. maybe you can speak for yourselves instead.

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 10:11:30 AM »

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline quazgaa

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 10:17:33 AM »
haha, trying to condump me. as if it puts me in some bad light. only shows how asshatish you were all being.  just continue digging your grave deeper, 1upnubs.  the whole urt community is seeing this.

Offline PowerMaid

• Since: 06/02/2010
    • A Games Industries
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2010, 10:20:19 AM »
Look, buddy. KD was trying to help you. And what did you do? call him a noob.

You're in the wrong, now nut up and admit it.

And remember, the whole UrT community is seeing this. :)

Offline quazgaa

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »
nah dude. im a totally reasonable guy. i tried to talk to you guys on your server while i was connected, and you all disrespected me instead.  calling me nub, lol.  nice default insult.  of course you werent expecting that i was something other than a nub.  now you all cry bloody murder.  your bad, nubhats.  id say you could talk to me like reasonable men,  but clearly you forfeight that opportunity.  now i can only call you on your nubbery.  no taking it back now.  its for the whole world to see.

Offline Dougy

• TheOMFG Music
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2010, 10:27:58 AM »
nah dude. im a totally reasonable guy. i tried to talk to you guys on your server while i was connected, and you all disrespected me instead.  calling me nub, lol.  nice default insult.  of course you werent expecting that i was something other than a nub.  now you all cry bloody murder.  your bad, nubhats.  id say you could talk to me like reasonable men,  but clearly you forfeight that opportunity.  now i can only call you on your nubbery.  no taking it back now.  its for the whole world to see.

lol reasonable all your actions here state unreasonable, such a hypocrite.

Every other word that is not lies is the word "nub" in all your sentences above ¬_¬'

Would you be so kind as to shut the door on your way out ;)

Offline quazgaa

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2010, 10:29:26 AM »
nah its cool.  you gotta be rude disrespectfull dickbags and then call me as such when i call you on it.  good call.  then again, the whole community sees what you are saying about this right now.  not such a good call. on your part.

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »
Care to explain what you mean by "the whole community is seeing this right now"? Are you posting a one-sided version of this somewhere in a vain effort to justify your actions? The condump and demo speak for themselves.

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline Dougy

• TheOMFG Music
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »
nah its cool.  you gotta be rude disrespectfull dickbags and then call me as such when i call you on it.  good call.  then again, the whole community sees what you are saying about this right now.  not such a good call. on your part.

Ahem, as to further your case, your poor use of language on this matter shows that we are not the so called "rude disrespectfull dickbags" as you so think.

I think you should sit down and re-address the issue in hand and we will be awaiting your apology :D

Offline Infinite

• Restricted
  • Since: 29/08/2010
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 11:13:24 AM »

ROFL RAGE!!!!!! kd is so ftw here. dumped teh log and everything man. this guy. just wont shut up. i luv how he thinks he good even though he doesnt use scroll xD well i am just so happy right now. wow. i feel like going 1 v 1 on this guy. lulz man. yeah pretty epicly sad. im not even in 1up and i find this funny xD

Offline Tesla[1up]

• *Administrative Leave
  • [1up] Dev Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 07/07/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »
Oh now we better watch out now Quazgaa (whoever the hell that is)  is going to tell his friends we are being mean to him  then we will be in big trouble  :'(. Kid give me a freaking break. You are only a giant in your own mind, to everyone else you about as important as dryer lint, and if your IQ was as big as your ego then you might not find yourself in the situation that you are in now, which is your ass on the end of my shoe. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Tesla[1up]
"May I suggest the footing of your ass" Red Forman

Offline Infinite

• Restricted
  • Since: 29/08/2010
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2010, 11:21:51 AM »
Oh now we better watch out now Quazgaa (whoever the hell that is)  is going to tell his friends we are being mean to him  then we will be in big trouble  :'(. Kid give me a freaking break. You are only a giant in your own mind, to everyone else you about as important as dryer lint, and if your IQ was as big as your ego then you might not find yourself in the situation that you are in now, which is your ass on the end of my shoe. Goodbye and have a nice day.

Tesla[1up]
i luv u tesla u are hilarious. man never gonna mess with u . u u would would rape my ass. god.  your to smart for me to handle. oh yeah i have never even heard of this guy as well. Who are u anyways. how long have u been playing. i know some 1up members that probably have years of more experience then you.