News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Possible 1up Server  (Read 1876 times)

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
Possible 1up Server
« on: November 05, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
I am thinking of adding some other games that are zombie based. I am liking this CS mod. The first vid is pretty cool. I already have the mods downloaded. I might just have source modified to give walljumps and push button speed like in Urban Terror. The only problem I had with CS is the slow human walking stuff. Let me see what I can do to get that fixed. For now, here are the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAa7USDVwW0&feature=related#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6rVaC7k04#ws

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Possible 1up Server
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 10:12:49 AM »
....and I might also add a COD zombie.

This promo video is pretty awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLrMlEwA90E&feature=related#ws

Offline ColdBlooded

• newb status since 1994
  • Since: 02/06/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 10:53:57 AM »
sounds like fun i like to videos they look fun!:)
Making a new start! :)

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »
I've played both the zombie packs for COD, pretty good fun and gets very hectic in the later waves. Of course, it means we'd have to buy COD... but I do like the idea that all the players in the server are humans and the zombies are AI controlled. 30 players versus an infinite wave of zombies would be cool, until it's last man standing! 8)

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

marvsta

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 12:45:10 PM »
COD iphone game is awesome good for pocketerized cod
is counterstrike for mac?

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »
I believe CS:S is available on Steam for Mac.

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

marvsta

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 05:24:21 PM »
for free??????

Offline rondonboy

• Just you're typical Australian
  • Since: 25/09/2009
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2010, 02:11:23 AM »
Yeah Ron, that COD zombies is sick my brother has it and i was thinking if i start mapping to make a map like it.

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2010, 02:25:41 AM »
I think UrT and the game Ron is developing should always be the main focus within 1up, but I'm 100% in favor of adding an additional server or two that host alternative games. 

I've played COD Zombie before, and I have to say that it's very done.  Fun, yet difficult to play (of course, I'm a noob).  Requires teamwork for sure.  I'm in favor...

What about a MOH:AA The Hidden server?  SnKTank[1up] made the mod.  Its awesome.  Humans are on one team.  The other team are Hiddens... people modified during scientific experiments.  They are invisible and can move 3 times the speed of a human, but only have a knife and nades.  The Hiddens always have a shadow under them, but are otherwise invisible unless holding a weapon.  The best part is that MOH uses the Q3 engine, so much of the UrT server-side crap should theoretically cross over (easier to maintain something you already know).  If anyone has interest in this Mod, let me know and I'll see if I can make a video...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline LoveoftheDark

• 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101001 01101110 00101
  • Since: 17/04/2010
    • Loves Deviant Art
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »
I think UrT and the game Ron is developing should always be the main focus within 1up, but I'm 100% in favor of adding an additional server or two that host alternative games. 

I've played COD Zombie before, and I have to say that it's very done.  Fun, yet difficult to play (of course, I'm a noob).  Requires teamwork for sure.  I'm in favor...

What about a MOH:AA The Hidden server?  SnKTank[1up] made the mod.  Its awesome.  Humans are on one team.  The other team are Hiddens... people modified during scientific experiments.  They are invisible and can move 3 times the speed of a human, but only have a knife and nades.  The Hiddens always have a shadow under them, but are otherwise invisible unless holding a weapon.  The best part is that MOH uses the Q3 engine, so much of the UrT server-side crap should theoretically cross over (easier to maintain something you already know).  If anyone has interest in this Mod, let me know and I'll see if I can make a video...

holy cow, even if no one is interested in this, I would totally love to see that!
My turn.

Offline GoogleIt

• on my way
  • Since: 14/09/2009
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 02:24:44 AM »

That MOD really is hella tight
--SnKGoogleIt

- I will always walk beside you. Never in front. Never behind. -

www.emilypoeproject.com

Offline Zohan

• You do know, that I don't care?
  • Since: 28/09/2010
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 12:15:13 AM »
I am almost pro at Nazi Zombies and the new CoD black ops zombie mode.  So far I have made it to round 13 solo on their new map Kino Der Toten. It really doesnt require teamwork[cuz im not a noob lol] but yes it would require teamwork[depends on your skill].  I personaly think the CoD Black Ops maps would be better but it is you choice. It is very fun!
I like cars.