News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: URT Meetup -- bearcat and Argo -- former 1up members  (Read 674 times)

Offline bearcat

• jewgasm
  • Since: 02/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Hey, so I managed to make it to the hellhole of Houston, Texas to meet Argo. I met Argo in 1up in early 2010. I played with Argo in 1up from ~Jan/Feb 2010 to July? 2010. I managed to get Argo a spot at oKgam3r (July 2010 -  now), and he managed to have a boring career (<3 heasuehaushaeuahsuaeha). I was kindly awoken by Argo at ~7:30am, after driving 20 hours and going to bed at 3am. My girlfriend (20/10 forreal) was pretty unhappy, so we headed back east.

If any of you noobs want to meet me, I am gonna be traveling a bit during the summer, and I would certainly spend a night or ten with any of you dudes from my past. That means you, RonaldLee, I hope you have park tickets for me when I arrive HEAUSHEUAHSUAEHAUHAEUAHESUAHEAUA.

As a note, I was a dumbass for not meeting with coffeeblackz/coffee/co4Y/[v]the.cory or Pyrite. I will meet you one day, soon (hopefully). Attached is one ass quality pic, and I'll try to find more terrible quality photos for you guys to decipher.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 03:03:18 AM by bearcat »