News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Be admin  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Destrick<3

• I'm Destrick and i know it
  • Since: 30/11/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Be admin
« on: September 04, 2012, 05:39:37 AM »
Hellow all.  How i can be admin?. I conect everydays 2 o 3 hours in 1up zombie bomb server. I love the 1up servers, i know the rules.
I am from spain, sorry for my english. Thanks all for your time

Offline Ikaros

• Valar morghulis
  • Since: 13/11/2011
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Be admin
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:37:12 AM »
Hellow all.  How i can be admin?. I conect everydays 2 o 3 hours in 1up zombie bomb server. I love the 1up servers, i know the rules.

Aren't you in the clan EC?

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 07:00:17 PM »

lets narrow it down....

1. Be in 1up....
2. Be in 1up for awhile
3. Leaders must like you....
4. Be in 1up
5. Prove yourself
6. Be in 1up

that about narrows it down.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 07:02:01 PM »

also seriously..... if you cant even bother to spell check when applying, why do you think you would even be considered for admin? do spelling errors yell "responsible" to anyone here?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:13:16 PM by Evil Chipmunk »

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 07:04:48 PM »

also seriously..... if you cant even both to spell check

lol

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 07:14:19 PM »
fixed....and im not applying or asking for admin.....come my application time, my grammar and spelling will be perfect.....or average...but acceptable.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 07:18:18 PM »
fixed....and im not applying or asking for admin.....come my application time, my grammar and spelling will be perfect.....or average...but acceptable.

i didnt say you were.. thats why i deleted the rest of your post when i quoted it..... i just thought it was funny

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »
it was funny indeed. check your spelling! and there i faulted, lol. least it still was not as horribly done as the OP's.....lawl

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline luckystrikes

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 05/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 01:56:26 AM »
How odd...

Why would you insult this guy for his English when you could just as easily have said "Sorry, but you have to be a member. We highly encourage and appreciate community involvement. If you see 1up server violations please help us keep a clean server by posting them here http://www.1upclan.info/forum/index.php?board=27.0."

Seems to me this could have been an opportunity to have an active member do positive things for this community. Not sure if I simply don't see your greater vision Evil or if you are deficient in both tact and social graces.   I know if I was this poster I would probably avoid these forums and similarly find another place to play.

Here is something to think about...

As I write this there are over 1000 active servers and probably under 200 players playing them. Wow, more servers than players! It is easier to groom a regular player than it is to find a new one. 1up has the talent, creativity, resources and infrastructure to have very populated and admired servers... I would put a little more thought into thinking of ways not to **** that up.

Regards,

Lucky
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 02:24:25 AM by luckystrikes »

Offline Fusion[1upZ]

• *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • For every task, there's a perfect tool
  • Since: 31/10/2011
    • Dem Cupcakes bro
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 04:01:03 AM »
How odd...

Why would you insult this guy for his English when you could just as easily have said "Sorry, but you have to be a member. We highly encourage and appreciate community involvement. If you see 1up server violations please help us keep a clean server by posting them here http://www.1upclan.info/forum/index.php?board=27.0."

Seems to me this could have been an opportunity to have an active member do positive things for this community. Not sure if I simply don't see your greater vision Evil or if you are deficient in both tact and social graces.   I know if I was this poster I would probably avoid these forums and similarly find another place to play.

As I write this there are over 1000 active servers and probably under 200 players playing them. Wow, more servers than players! It is easier to groom a regular player than it is to find a new one. 1up has the talent, creativity, resources and infrastructure to have very populated and admired servers... I would put a little more thought into thinking of ways not to **** that up.

Regards,

Lucky
+1

-Fighting without hope is no way to live, its just another way to die
-Insert inspirational comment here
Free Cupcakes

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 07:44:49 AM »
How odd...

Regards,

Lucky

You put what I was thinking for a long time into words, Thanks man. Looking forward to seeing 1up at the end of your name at some point.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline King Whistle[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • Whistle always wins!
  • Since: 17/04/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »
How odd...

Regards,

Lucky
+1

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 10:02:55 AM »
How odd...

Regards,

Lucky

^ i like this guy.. i wish he didn't pull his application

Offline abigpurplemonkey[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • http://j.mp/ba1231 <------ Gotta love big governm
  • Since: 03/03/2012
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 11:14:00 AM »
Me as well plenty of us play urt on the regular, with the exception of a few who only do practice/ftw,  anyway hope he may reconsider in the future. 

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »
Me as well plenty of us play urt on the regular, with the exception of a few who only do practice/ftw,  anyway hope he may reconsider in the future.

its not a matter of how much urt you play, or on what servers. What matters is you would have to be a member of 1up. Even if you became a member, there would be no guarantee that you would even get admin rights. The way i have seen it, if you have to ask a clan for admin rights, you will prolly never get them.  Thats just the way it goes.

This clan is not one that just sells off admin rights or gives it away to just random people. If you truely want admin rights you are more than welcome to apply and earn it. Though again there is a chance you may never get admin rights, or it might take a very long time. like years maybe....

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.