News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: 10 Reasons to Join 1up  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Resort[1up]

• *[1up] KF Admin
  • You can't download Skills.
  • Since: 24/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
10 Reasons to Join 1up
« on: June 25, 2012, 05:27:57 AM »
1. The Community
       1up's community has players from all over the world full of nice people. Sure some of them may not get along with each other but when Sh!t hits the fan they got each others back.

2. The Staff
       I myself have had some issues with the staff in the past but that's because i am arrogant, but nowadays i quit pointing my guns at the staff and started fighting with them if you show them just a little bit of respect it will take you quite far with them. The know what they are doing and they show no sympathy for hackers. I am still an arrogant b@stard btw i just tend to hold it back a little more.

3. Games
      1up does not jsut concentrate on one game their players play all sorts of games like minecraft and urban terror. So when you get bored all you have to do is ask another 1up or a friend of 1up on teamspeak if they want to play something else.

4. The Leader
      1ups leader Ron does nto jsut sit back and watch sh!t get done he is one of the people doing most of the sh!t. He isn't the only one though his other staff helps him quiet a bit they are the base for 1up without them 1up wouldn't be here.

5. Applying process
       The applying process is not easy as most of you may know, but there is a really good reason for that. You cannot just pop into 1up one day and expect to join with the application process you actually have to show dedication towards 1up. The 1up members and staff vote for people who can help improve the clan which means the clan is getting better and better every day.

6. Hacks
       Very rarely will you see a hacker on the 1up game servers. This is because the refs/mods/admin got that on lock down. If you do see a hacker you can be sure thats the last time you will. Not only 1up reports hackers even the regular civilians who play on the servers help them out by filling out a Cheater report.

7. Gits and Shiggles
       1up is pretty serious when it comes to certain matters but they like a good laugh jsut as much as the next person. Most of 1up love to joke around so its not always going to be boring or dull in the clan.

8. Communication
       1up has so many ways of communicating with each other it's ridiculous. If you can;t get ahold of someone on the forums they have gametrackers/xfire/teamspeak/steam/etc... If the person your looking for is online there is always a way to contact them.

9. Training
      Do you suck at a certain game? I know i did when it came to UrT, but i had 1up members by my side all the time and i just kept getting better and better. Their scheduled practices helped me in so many ways I wasn;t to good by the end but i improved ALOT from where i started.

10. Resignation
      1up is not something your forced to make a commitment on if the clan is not what you thought then you can resign at anytime. You can be sure that you will stay friends with the 1up community if you resign on good terms. Sh!t i left on bad terms and im still friend with 80% of 1up. At least you took some time to do something meaningful and make some new friends.

IDK why i wrote this is 5:30 in the morning and there was nothing to do.....

Offline EnJoy[1up]

• *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Urt Admin
  • Since: 24/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1upclan
Re: 10 Reasons to Join 1up
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 08:58:15 AM »
You made a list for reasons to join and you left? XD

Offline Valkiry[1up]

• The man that can't be moved...
  • *[1up] Member
  • S.S.D.D.
  • Since: 20/12/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Valkiry's own streamchannel!
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »
rofl

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:22:08 PM »
All good reasons to join.
So let us get ready please to start up a CS GO competition team. If you are going to be playing that when it comes out, we will be interested in having you here for that team. Same goes to MW3 players who want to join up here and form a competition team. And of course we are looking forward to enjoying URt 4.2 competition. 1up is moving forward. Come along with us.