News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Admin Power Abuse.  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Term

• Since: 12/10/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Admin Power Abuse.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2012, 02:58:49 AM »
Once again, I am not a troll, and I never "trolled" anyone.  You don't know me? LOL.  You very well know me, and you know that.  Please type clearer.  I can barely understand you.

Admin + Troll x Immaturity = This Conversation

To my calculations you are half of the conversation.

Offline Staples, that was easy

• nomnom
  • ;)
  • Since: 26/09/2010
    • CLICK NAO
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2012, 03:03:13 AM »
it is sad to say that the only way to get through to you is with this sort of language. You have been warned multiple times and kicked. you do not seem to listen to these warnings as you have been caught doing it again on the 24th of june thats why you got warned multiple times and ending with a sarcastic remark that got you kicked. Do not give a sad story on how unlucky your odds might be. Or how you think others are treated. You got punished for your actions. You are subjected to 1up diciplinary rules of conduct. And therefore subjected to punishment. My "self-driven" act agaisnt trolls is a act driven to eliminate players that continue this sort of behavior. My warnings against you werent admin abuse considering this is the second time you got kicked. your words might be friendly between your cute pals in game but they ruining the gaming experiance of others and therefore violate 1up regulations.

#Good-day

Get some manners kid.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:08:27 AM by Jrman04[1up] »

Offline WHOMPWHOMP

• Since: 20/06/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2012, 03:05:25 AM »
Once again, I am not a troll, and I never "trolled" anyone.  You don't know me? LOL.  You very well know me, and you know that.  Please type clearer.  I can barely understand you.

Admin + Troll x Immaturity = This Conversation

To my calculations you are half of the conversation.

I know I am.  I didn't say "the immaturity of Jrman".

Offline WHOMPWHOMP

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 03:11:04 AM »
it is sad to say that the only way to get through to you is with this sort of language. Ypu have been warned multiple times and kicked. you do not seem to listen to these warnings as you have been caught doing it again on the 24th of june thats why you got warned multiple times and ending with a sarcastic remark that got you kicked. Do not give a sad story on how unlucky your odds might be. Or how you think others are treated. You got punished for your actions. You are subjected to 1up diciplinary rules of conduct. And therefore subjected to punishment. My "self-driven" act agaisnt trolls is a act driven to eliminate players that continue this sort of behavior. My warnings against you werent admin abuse considering this is the second time you got kicked. your words might be friendly between your cute pals in game but they ruining the gaming experiance of others and therefpre violate 1up regulations.

#Good-day

It is also 'sad to say' that you are probably more of a troll than all of us.  It seems as if none of the rules apply to you.  You can break the rules by disrespecting me (saying SHUTUP) but i cannot say how I feel? Okay, that makes sense. (Another one of my famous "sarcastic remarks").

Offline Term

• Youtube's channel
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 03:15:02 AM »
If there seems to be drama wherever you go, consider the fact that YOU might be the one bringing it!

With that said can we stop with all of this nonsense and wait till we see the logs and debate on what happened and punish appropriate if it is needed.

Offline WHOMPWHOMP

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 03:17:16 AM »
Where did you hear that?  The only drama had been with me and Jrman. And I agree.  Let us wait until the logs come back.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:19:37 AM by WHOMPWHOMP »

Offline Term

• Youtube's channel
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 03:20:13 AM »
If there seems to be drama wherever you go, consider the fact that YOU might be the one bringing it!

With that said can we stop with all of this nonsense and wait till we see the logs and debate on what happened and punish appropriate if it is needed.

This applies to everyone.

Offline Staples, that was easy

• nomnom
  • ;)
  • Since: 26/09/2010
    • CLICK NAO
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 03:26:23 AM »
Your continuous speechs about how unfairly you're treated and your constant defiance to not comply with warnings will result to a 1up member telling you to shut up. I would be very ashamed. And not only because i told you. You seem to be forgetting the fact that every consequences inflicted upon you is only the result of your constant misbehaviors in game. Sure we have some faults. But you seem to not follow any of the warnings. unfortunately there arent any 1ups on zombie bomb to regulate the server and to those that do theyre doing a fine job. However as a 1up member i find it quite fitting to apply 1up's server rules onto the server and unfortunately for you, you dont seem to like it very much. i will continue to warn you for these ridiculous actions as i stated before-because they violate server rules* I feel like im doing dirty work in taking out the trash but its absolutely ok if it means 1up servers can have decent players back in zombie bomb* a server in which i like to play in without the constant idiocacy and lack of decency of players like yourself who cannot learn to play without insulting other players or their skill.

Regardless, words like those that you are using are censored in 1up servers and by altering its appearance with numbers and symbols to represent the censored word you are violating the terms that were set in place to regulate players. Your not doing anything but digging a deeper hole for yourself.

#hashtag
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:36:42 AM by Jrman04[1up] »

Offline Perdition[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • Choose the spas!
  • Since: 21/11/2010
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 05:52:54 AM »
There is only one way to solve this.  If we get the chat logs.  Jrman has had a grudge on me for ridiculous reasons.  I have seen multiple people spam "noub noub noub", and nothing happens to them.  If 1up wants to kick/warn people 7 times for saying "n0ob", then okay.  The main reason I have started this conversation is because it has been a constant problem.  The whole "harassment" arguememt isn't valid.  Saying that you were n0ob spammed is not harassing anyone, and last time I checked, saying "stop please" isn't disrespecting someone.  I respect the 1up clan and it's founder(s), I simply do not see a reason to respect people who misuse there powers, AKA Jrman... I am not the only one who thinks that this is ridiculous, being that I have talked in-game with several 1up members who have said that it is unfair.  If you don't want me saying n0ob, the please warn me ONCE.  Jrman's grudge against me/"trolls" is completely self-driven.  Read the Topic of the post, and stick to that :/.  This has gone way to far, and no matter what the chat log shows or doesn't show, this "abuse" will continue.  This message was not written in disrespect or anger, it was written in disbelief.  Being that it is nearly me vs. the clan, I have little chance of my voice being heard, and will be thought of as a troll, which is not at all what I am.  I am a person who likes to play Urban Terror, and likes to talk as well.  It seems as whenever I say something, I get warned.  That is fine with me, as long as that goes for everyone else.  I feel that I have been solo'd out by a 1up admin, and felt that it was abuse.  May we stop this immaturity?  I hope so. (I'm sure that I will have plenty of "smart" replies).  It feels as if I am being disrespected now.  Calling some "thick-skilled" is very immature, as is calling somebody a n0ob, I guess.  I said that I was "n0ob spammed" out of spite.  And most of the people that are called n0obs by me are people that I know, and we both laugh afterwards.  Even though it may have came out dustespectful, no disrespect was intended.  You will not have to worry about me approaching you as a friend in-game, being that I will not/cannot stand to be on the same server as an abuser.  By the way, I am not thick-skulled, nor does my age have anything to do with this... Instead if addressing past issues, address present ones. Once again, I do not mean any disrespect towards any of the 1up clan.

Good day.

Trust me your voice can and will be heard here. If an admin is abusing his or her powers, they should be punished. Its not you vs. the whole clan. Thanks for bringing it up, well see what the verdict is when the chat logs are brought up.
My Steam name is Quix0tic[1up]. Let's play CS:S!

The Spas is the best weapon in the game. Hands down. No question.

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 08:36:31 AM »

Why should I have to take time out to pull logs and review this incident or a long series of incidents?
You are not banned.

Anyway, in short, I do not see why multiple warnings were issued within less than 2 minutes.
Jrman is a B3 Moderator on that server, but not a 1up Referee.
That being said, you said what you said, he overwarned you, but you are not banned.
The next time, if ever, there is a problem --then I will sit down and waste an hour of my billable time to read your chat. Let me be a bit clearer: if I get pushed into reading logs and find you are at fault from Day 1, then I will just ban you. Roll the dice and take your chances.

Offline WHOMPWHOMP

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
Thank you Ron, all I wanted to get out of this is for him to know that he DID overwarn me, and hopefully this won't happen again.

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 12:52:09 PM »
All of this for a little bit of "overwarning"?

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline WHOMPWHOMP

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
All of this for a little bit of "overwarning"?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline SnKQuaKe

• *Friend of 1up
  • Keep it simple stupid
  • Since: 25/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 11:24:47 PM »
What a tragedy.. sheesh
“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”