News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP
June 20, 2017, 08:54:43 PM by OPWhiteTiger[1upZ] in Tigers' Musings

I realized I haven't blog in quite a while.  I'm bad  :(

I have been playing quite a while and I'm glad to say I'm quite accomplished in NMRiH if I do say so myself! I've finished recording my speed run of cabin without taking any damage. Now I just need to edit, clean up, convert and post it on Youtube. I don't know how I will be able to do it without dealing damage if shoving considers it as "dealing damage". Otherwise I think I can do it!

Unfortunately, I have experienced some unruly people on the Realism Server. But I might just be being too sensitive and try and give them another chance!

On the positive side I have two good news! I've started playing a lot of other zombie games (Project Zomboid, 7 Days 2 Die, Zafehouse: Diaries). Some like 7 Days 2 Die, I host a temporary server while I'm playing with my friends! If you want, you can add me and we'll play together!

The other good news is that I'm streaming my games. I don't have any viewers yet but I do stream a wide variety of games from popular games to not very popular games.

[Comment on this topic

March 05, 2016, 01:06:55 PM by OPWhiteTiger[1upZ] in Tigers' Musings

I love the 3rd track, Terrible Fate. it starts at 6:12. But the whole album is good too! ~_~

(Edit: The video preview isn't working for me so if anyone can't see the video the link is https://youtu.be/F4jdLygR-dI.

[Comment on this topic

March 05, 2016, 01:01:57 PM by OPWhiteTiger[1upZ] in Tigers' Musings

Fun fun! I have to try this out. I just want to blog about whatever zombie related things or whatever I fancy. I would really appreciate on any comments, feedback, or suggestions.

First off, I want to thank you all for letting me join this group. I love zombie/survival games. So I'm really glad I was able to join 1upZ.

Now I want to try and blog at least every week but once university starts that might be hard. I'll try anyways and hopefully I won't spam the blog area with my posts. I'm willing to stop if it disturbs anyone. I'm going to be posting music that fits my mood or music I've been listening to this week. Any thoughts, self goals that I completed, or questions are also going to be posted.

So for my first post, I want to make a self goal. I want to try and beat nmo_cabin in No More Room in Hell under 4 minutes and get that achievement. Bonus points if I don't get hurt. Legendary points if I don't use any firearms. TIGER points if I do it without killing any zombies. I'll post an update when I complete it or at the end of the week.

Anyone that plays NMRiH and haven't done this should try it. Good luck everyone, don't get bit!

P.S. This goal seems a bit easy but first time should be gentle.  :P

[Comment on this topic

Pages: [1]

Topics in blog: 3

Categories

Views