News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: 1UpZ Public Server  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Der Vampir

• The #1 Hedonistic Enigma
  • *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 01/09/2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
1UpZ Public Server
« on: March 04, 2015, 02:47:03 PM »
Just a heads up that Public has been bugging out or something a lot lately. SM commands wont work such as timeleft or nextmap, admin commands, etc. Usually in these situations I'd wait for the server to crash and reset itself so they'd work again. Which has been working though it takes a while for it to crash or reset like that. Maybe if there was a fail safe to reset the server? (Be it in game or out of game) I don't know. Just something so when it does that we can reset it. When I'm playing since I'm admin it disables the in game voting while I'm on the server (Except for RTV. That command still works while admins are on.) so I am unable to switch maps until it resets itself let alone use any commands when this happens. I've seen Realism do this, but it was a long time ago and I honestly can't recall a time its done it again. The Realism server all together seems far more stable and better on ping for most everyone joining compared to Public.

Offline RoyalDart30[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 23/07/2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: 1UpZ Public Server
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 03:25:33 PM »
I can confirm this issue. I've personnaly lost track of the ammount of times this has happened. The realism is more stable but it has its issues too, for example, the ranking system gets reset sometimes and it randomly crashes and changes the map to cabin for no reason.